• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just in - BP 16613LB

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I am now checking with Li on this but I saw some other BP 16613 subs with faded writings and more importantly yellowish date wheels.
The “yellowish” date wheel is actually “champagne” and is a correct colour for two tone Subs. Take a look at gens, and you’ll see the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Yours look very good. Is this one similar to yours or is this a cheapie version?

The watch in that pic is the same model as mine. Mine came with wrong color DW. I accepted it as a concession to the TD after multiple rejections of a different high value watch that was ultimately swapped out for 3 less expensive reps.

Frankit

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
Just went through the whole thread again (geek). Guys I think i am finally pulling the trigger tomorrow on 16613LN, feels that the black is a safer bet, though I know the bluesy looks way better.
just a quick questions guys, how are we feeling regarding the bezel teeth? Do they scream I am a rep? Or did Bp actually make a good job on them? I am talking about shape and even the shine when u twist your wrist! Many thanks you guys, i really appreciate it!

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
The watch in that pic is the same model as mine. Mine came with wrong color DW. I accepted it as a concession to the TD after multiple rejections of a different high value watch that was ultimately swapped out for 3 less expensive reps.

Illusion then :D sorry my bad, thank you! Need to pull the trigger now because of you !! Haha

amazing posts, love it

kevin300z

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/06
Can't seem to find a BP Serti 16613LB on any of the trusted sites.....

Frankit

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
How do the bezel teeth look on a bp? Do they shine and yell I am a rep? Or are they fine?

So it looks like BP has recently released a whole bunch of 5 digit Subs. I use TSWatch a lot to look around and then send the link of a watch I want to my TD. TSWatch is NOT a TD, do not buy from them as they sell PWS only (Purchase Without Service) meaning once they ship they are off the hook. Lost, stolen, seized, DOA, whatever it's your baby. But they have arguably the best collection of currently available reps, each with plenty of good pics. If a watch is no longer available, they quickly remove it from their website.

Here's the link I sent to my TD

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=13891

The watch arrived today. I like it a lot, I will probably get another with a different dial, maybe FG, maybe SS. YES they have a 5 digit SS. Look around on TSW at Sub BP, you can find them all. Perfectionists will nit pick it to death I'm sure but for under $300 it's a solid rep that can scratch a lot of 5 digit itches.

Here's some pics

VTtTXD.jpg

VTtgr6.jpg

VTtNis.jpg

VTtSw0.jpg

VTtFIh.jpg

A couple of flaws right off the bat - the insert is a nice flat 4 TT but it came to me with some paint flaking off around the 25 mark. I thought it was dust and used some rodico on it and more paint came off. So I'll be looking for a replacement insert soon. Maybe a one-off or a bad batch, IDK.

BP never gives enough links, this is no exception. The bracelet is an accurate 93250 with the correct quick release extension link setup. However this forces you to leave 2 entire links housed in the clasp and there was NO WAY to configure it to make it fit my 7.25" wrist without using an SS clasp link from a spare I had. You can see in the next pic where those two links reside and how much shorter the bracelet would be if using that arrangement. I have a bracelet puller and will be pulling the extension link apart, so I should be able to replace the SS add-on with one of the TT links when it's done. I didn't want to get into that right away - I was too pissed that I couldn't wear it right away without jury rigging it.

VTthpF.jpg

VTtd7r.jpg

VTt7xU.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
That's a fake TSWATCHES (aka scam) site but maybe still good for window shopping or sending a link to a TD. The real TSWATCHES site went down during the raids and has not returned. They were not a TD here either for several years, though they used to be and I did buy a couple watches from them.

I didn’t know that bro. TS watches used to be great for window shopping the vintage stuff - BP/ JKF. Where is the best place to browse them now? Those 4/5 digit BP and JKF’s have to be the best value for money purchases we’ve all made.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I didn’t know that bro. TS watches used to be great for window shopping the vintage stuff - BP/ JKF. Where is the best place to browse them now? Those 4/5 digit BP and JKF’s have to be the best value for money purchases we’ve all made.

Trusty still has a lot of them listed bro. But I sorely miss the lavish detail and photo extravaganza that was TSW. Sometimes I would spend a few hours just gawking at all the glory and dreaming up one build after another. I keep looking for them every now and then...

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_11

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_103

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Trusty still has a lot of them listed bro. But I sorely miss the lavish detail and photo extravaganza that was TSW. Sometimes I would spend a few hours just gawking at all the glory and dreaming up one build after another. I keep looking for them every now and then...

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_11

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_103

Thanks bro - yeah TSW was a great place to window shop. I have a hankering for a DRSD or big crown sub right now. All these ones really need is a replacement dial and plexi, some love with a Dremel and 20 minutes in a bucket of sand and nails and you have a great piece.

kevin300z

30/3/06
That's a fake TSWATCHES (aka scam) site but maybe still good for window shopping or sending a link to a TD. The real TSWATCHES site went down during the raids and has not returned. They were not a TD here either for several years, though they used to be and I did buy a couple watches from them.

Yea I just wanted to update your link for window shopping as the old one died.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yea I just wanted to update your link for window shopping as the old one died.
Great, but it's always a useful service to let everyone know when a site is a fake/scam version of a site - even if it's not a TD.

kevin300z

30/3/06
Great, but it's always a useful service to let everyone know when a site is a fake/scam version of a site - even if it's not a TD.

I'm sorry for any confusion, didn't mean any bad intent. It wont let me edit the old post?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

If you're looking for a 126613 that doesn't break the bank I would definitely go for it, but with a 2824 movement at the minimum surely. I personally don't think the 126613LB dial is very well repped, so the LN is the better choice of the two.

My one gripe with the 126613LB is that the dial was far too purple for my liking, (I think the EWF dial is far more accurate for this model) so here's my QC for anyone interested in the 126613LB by BP. (I rejected it for another reason)
joOnhY.png

Last edited:

kevin300z

30/3/06
Bro this thread is for the 5 digit BPs. You really should start a new thread (or find one already created) to discuss 6 digit models

:derailed:

I thought this was a Sub BP thread as stated in the thread name bro. I find no problems posting here.

Last edited: