• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLF "Tribute" Reverso Releasing Soon - Looks Promising

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I think it's fine really. I wouldn't do that in the Newcomer sections, but most of us here understand what we are buying and with whom.

typically ruby phong raffles etc links get shared a lot, plus jason

Reactions: Jossé and Reaps

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
Do you know if there is a rep of the smaller size? Thank you!

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Do you know if there is a rep of the smaller size? Thank you!
So far no news, this is what you get, unless you mean the skinny ladies JLC ref 3288420 which has always been available

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Not clear so far. This thread says JLF (never heard of), Reptime thread says AZF, Cindy says MGF (who make the thick Duoface that's been available for ages).
The thick GMF is lovely... but as it implies it is indeed thick... I am looking at this version in anticipation particularly since I sold my Puretime version quartz reverso.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
That serial engraving on the back of these Reversos are exactly the same as the MGF case so I'm betting you're right. I was told by 2 sources this is JLF however, and not a single MGF promotional picture has appeared for these, which is unusual

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
So far no news, this is what you get, unless you mean the skinny ladies JLC ref 3288420 which has always been available

Not the lady model. The reverso Classic for man, 40x25. Waiting for a good rep of this model since years, I ll probably give a try on this new one

Reactions: Karbon74

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
But for me the reverso is symbol of elegance, and this size is to massive I think… But I ll try 😅

Reactions: Karbon74

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
The crown is too thick otherwise looks promising. Best reverso rep I have seen.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

-
25/9/22
The crown is too thick otherwise looks promising. Best reverso rep I have seen.
For me, I want closer inspection of how the flipping mechanism works, whether it's similar to gen or not! it's the most important part of the replica for me! Need someone to buy it and disassemble.

neprietenos

Horology Curious
5/4/23
USA
I was looking to pull the trigger on one of the MGF dual face, but if this is a smaller model (which it appears to be), I'll be leaning towards this :)

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
Intime just let me know, that they can't source this piece.
Jtime is not aware of this models existence and is trying hard to push me for the fat MGF duoface.
Marie from Puretime is currently checking the sourceability of this piece.

Really looks promising! I hope it's not a domestic release like the ZF Reverso, which was sold in China on a strictly limited quantity.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: someeone