• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400,the "new" batch.

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
so my direct credit card payment had been turnt down by intime, bw or bitcoin only it seems, thus any other source for v2 jfs?

All dealers have the 15400 JF v2. It's not an official v2 though, that's why most dealers don't list it as such.

Omegafan22

26/2/15
Are you seriously posting QC pics? Asking for flaws?

Yes, why not. After all this thread contains a lot of knowledge. Also it is interesting to see how the JF15400 chnages between the different versions and batches so everyone wins.

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Nothing suggests you have just done that. Not even your post count
post count = watch knowledge right?

for instance i did search then i encountered pt having older batches or chazing having bad feedback lately etch...
there's a reason i asked, since i always figured it out myself since 2007, have u ever worn a wokky sub while it was considered one of the best otb? I was around at that era, were you?

anyways i figured it out myself and just placed an order @locolouie , thanks for help... not :)

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
Im looking to buy a rep ap royal oak today can someone send me a link to one of the better made ones?
Looking for all silver with either black or white face. (Which face looks better in every one's opinions)

Ive been reading some forums on them but all the links have expired or photo shop wont allow the pictures to be seen

Im new to the rep and gen watch scene
Can someone send me a link to a gen one too? I've been trying to find one to see what the cost difference is and to see if its worth me investing in a gen or a rep

Any and all help/advice would be great and appreciated!

Something like this:
e05cc3be2b9c291c959a0d6987c3e801.jpg

df5ba1156b176692274b896a668033b4.jpg

b5d56d85977409b33ddf54e3ebe2bd55.jpg

JF v2 version modded to correct thickness by Loco Louie (watch archive)

Sent from the RWI App

firuz

Known Member
19/4/16
Loco Louie mod really improves the profile on wrist. Now if we could just get better minute markers and "Swiss made" on dial.

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Loco Louie mod really improves the profile on wrist. Now if we could just get better minute markers and "Swiss made" on dial.

Get gen dial and Edge DW and you will be set! Problem is getting gen dial, no where to be seen for sale.

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
What movement is in the JF 15400, professor?

Instead of picking on my advise captain obvious, you could have further mentioned a ETA 2824-2 movement is also needed for this mod.

But thanks for making a fool out of yourself.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Instead of picking on my advise captain obvious, you could have further mentioned a ETA 2824-2 movement is also needed for this mod.

But thanks for making a fool out of yourself.
Bullsh*t, no way an ETA 2824 is needed.This thread is for the JF 15400 that has a miyota movement inside with different dial feet, different hands, different thickness, etc...
Read, learn before giving advices in this forum

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Since it was just missing the dial and DW, I would assume it was about the Miyota. Must be hard to always have to be right, even when you know you failed so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Bullsh*t, no way an ETA 2824 is needed.This thread is for the JF 15400 that has a miyota movement inside with different dial feet, different hands, different thickness, etc...
Read, learn before giving advices in this forum

What on earth are you talking about? Obviously the JF15400 has a miyota movement inside. So you are suggesting gen dial and edge dw goes with miyota now?

My goodness...