• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400,the "new" batch.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
What do you guys think of mine? Pretty sharp minute markers and 'Swiss Made'
e8cfd1d3644aea90499f68806403a105.jpg

Sent from the RWI App
Lol this is gen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Someone has earlier pointed that it aint JF either.
The dw is different from JF.

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I dont think thats gen. The swiss made words are not like gen.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If this would be a rep - i would take like 10 of them just because of everything it is hahaha
Look at this beautiful tapisserie pattern and everything else. This is definitely a genuine 15400ST mate :D

D

d4m.test

Im looking to buy a rep ap royal oak today can someone send me a link to one of the better made ones?
Looking for all silver with either black or white face. (Which face looks better in every one's opinions)

Ive been reading some forums on them but all the links have expired or photo shop wont allow the pictures to be seen

Im new to the rep and gen watch scene
Can someone send me a link to a gen one too? I've been trying to find one to see what the cost difference is and to see if its worth me investing in a gen or a rep

Any and all help/advice would be great and appreciated!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Im looking to buy a rep ap royal oak today can someone send me a link to one of the better made ones?
Looking for all silver with either black or white face. (Which face looks better in every one's opinions)

Ive been reading some forums on them but all the links have expired or photo shop wont allow the pictures to be seen

Im new to the rep and gen watch scene
Can someone send me a link to a gen one too? I've been trying to find one to see what the cost difference is and to see if its worth me investing in a gen or a rep

Any and all help/advice would be great and appreciated!
Don't be afraid to do a little research. Google is your friend. I'm fairly certain you could find the price of the gen without us doing the work for you

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

^ Ive been searching snd no luck.. i can find rep's in 2 seconds just no gen ones. If you can help me that would be great.