• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the new JF 15400 Blue Dial Update? V2J

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Yeah that does look wonky to me in all honesty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Try to ask Ryan if he can adjust it. Or if you plan to have it serviced by someone from the forum I guess it can be done then

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Received my 15400 blue dial from Watch Archive. It looks really good. For those who are reluctant to buy the 15400 v2j because of the groove around the box (as I was myself until I finally decided to take the plunge) it is really not visible at all unless you know it is there AND you look at the watch from 2 inches away.

Sent from the RWI App

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
2c35f0ff4f83de299a9d3ff62f3033b9.jpg

Helping keep this thread alive and resolving issues for us less eagle eyed members... I just picked this up on m2m and Puretime sold to OP as v2j, can anyone confirm? Will post more images once the watch has arrived.

D

d4m.test

That dial is NOT V2J .... It does not even look like JF!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Helping keep this thread alive and resolving issues for us less eagle eyed members... I just picked this up on m2m and Puretime sold to OP as v2j, can anyone confirm? Will post more images once the watch has arrived.

This deserves Gen Dial..

D

d4m.test

Lol, that’s not good to hear...

Don't worry ... I looked at your sale thread ... !
It's a JF AP 15400 V2 (eventhough PureTime marked it V2J)
You can sleep well now ... Kakaka!

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
If the deployment clasp of the bracelet has gold hallmarks engraving ?? Cuz on the RG JF has added the engraving on the V2J

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
If the deployment clasp of the bracelet has gold hallmarks engraving ?? Cuz on the RG JF has added the engraving on the V2J

I’ll post a pic of that when it comes in.