• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the new JF 15400 Blue Dial Update? V2J

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Hey guys,

I've been refreshing Puretime's page almost everyday lol, except for weekends... and I saw they just added this new 15400 into their page. I own a 15400 V2 Blue dial from JF, bought almost 4-5 months ago. But this seems to be some what different, dont you think so? I think the tapisserie dial seems to be improved here, the waffle patterns looks squarer on the edge and dial colour from Puretime's photos looks gen like! Or am I just dreaming?

ap2017091801-01_1.jpg

ap2017091801-02_1.jpg

ap2017091801-04_1.jpg

ap2017091801-05_1.jpg

ap2017091801-07_1.jpg

ap2017091801-08_1.jpg

Nafa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/17
AHH the Swiss Dial actually looks good, I'm excited! This is exactly what I've been waiting for all I want is the RG version instead of steel but that's shouldnt be an issue.
Just needs the warchive treatment to make it thinner

langgo

6/1/17
The Netherlands
I did the same as you, refreshing the wesite almost every day haha :biggrin:

but yeah seems like a definite improvement there!

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
AHH the Swiss Dial actually looks good, I'm excited! This is exactly what I've been waiting for all I want is the RG version instead of steel but that's shouldnt be an issue.
Just needs the warchive treatment to make it thinner

I've just paid for my two tone silver dial 2 days ago, now im thinking whether should I ask WA to hold the order.

Nafa

26/7/17
I've just paid for my two tone silver dial 2 days ago, now im thinking whether should I ask WA to hold the order.
That dial on the RG 15400 with the warchive thin treatment would be pure sex, I need it.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
The minute markers and the "swi66 made" look much better than before. Now whether the colour is spot on is beyond me.

TitleistRolex

Renowned Member
8/12/15
CONUS
The minute markers and the "swi66 made" look much better than before. Now whether the colour is spot on is beyond me.

Need to have someone with a gen buy this for another side by side. I still haven't pulled the trigger on a 15400 due to waiting to see these improvements or go with loco louie's AP. One could imagine or think that puretime AP after purchase could be sent to warchive for shaving down the back mod?? Or no... [emoji41]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

micomp3

Known Member
13/5/16
GEN Dial was used to replicate this dial.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
cant wait to see a member review one. I have the RG black dial so I would definitely buy the updated dial

walkingcloud

Renowned Member
10/7/12
Hot damn boys I think I'll pull the trigger on this. The blue color looks good as well
as the printing on the dial. Also the description says brand new case, maybe it's thinner.

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Need to have someone with a gen buy this for another side by side. I still haven't pulled the trigger on a 15400 due to waiting to see these improvements or go with loco louie's AP. One could imagine or think that puretime AP after purchase could be sent to warchive for shaving down the back mod?? Or no... [emoji41]

You can email loco louie, tell him you want this particular JF watch puretime just released. He can get it done for you.

By the way, he chargers $100 just to do this mod, so its better off buying the watch from him than sending yours over.

TitleistRolex

Renowned Member
8/12/15
CONUS
You can email loco louie, tell him you want this particular JF watch puretime just released. He can get it done for you.

By the way, he chargers $100 just to do this mod, so its better off buying the watch from him than sending yours over.

Well if he doesn't charge for doing the mod with his watches, he sources them from technically the same sources as other TD's im sure. Unless i can buy his and get the dial sourced from puretime... i don't think his dials look as good

D

d4m.test

That blue dial looks amazing. I just got my black dial 15400 not even a week ago too! Do you guys think they will release a new updated black dial soon as well? Even though my 15400 black dial is very crisp, I would rather have the new one. I'm curious as to how close the color on this new one is. I'm starting to think those pictures on puretimes site are of a gen AP :eek:hwell:

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Well if he doesn't charge for doing the mod with his watches, he sources them from technically the same sources as other TD's im sure. Unless i can buy his and get the dial sourced from puretime... i don't think his dials look as good

You have to vet the QC and request accordingly. This PT watch was just released today.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
GEN Dial was used to replicate this dial.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

It's full replicated from gen Sample 2017 first batch model , the watch near perfection now waiting side by side very near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Completely new Brushed as gen Sample

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Black need time clearing old stock

Repworld