• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the new JF 15400 Blue Dial Update? V2J

Streetiq

3/11/16
Swiss made text and markers printing looks amazing! much better than before, i hope there will be a black update too

Sent from the RWI App

King0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/11
Taps look to be better spaced, as per gen. Printing also looks a lot better.

Date wheel looks too dark, though -- should match the dial. Wonder if they put a black one on this? Also, they still apparently can't make the batons straight ... drives me nuts.

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Taps look to be better spaced, as per gen. Printing also looks a lot better.

Date wheel looks too dark, though -- should match the dial. Wonder if they put a black one on this? Also, they still apparently can't make the batons straight ... drives me nuts.

You mean the hour markers alignment?

walkingcloud

Renowned Member
10/7/12
I wonder if you can request a white datewheel as some new blue 15400s have switched to
White

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
not sure if i can follow
it's just how the industry works. these pieces are not built one by one and hand finished like the gens. The dials are made in huge batches say 1000 for example, even if they are flawed they have to be sold off before factory either makes it better or keep making more. They will know the part is flawed but still sell it until they are done and then make changes, so in a way, the best way to get a V2 is to buy off V1 haha weird I know.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Here is a gen someone posted on another thread. The color and the tap pattern can be compared. Seems like the DW is wrong should be blue. Jf looks drak blue or black.

ZJ1Dm4Eh.jpg

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
With no sign of the new nautilus it looks as though my itchy trigger finger will be pulled on this!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Here is a gen someone posted on another thread. The color and the tap pattern can be compared. Seems like the DW is wrong should be blue. Jf looks drak blue or black.

Wait For side by side with Gen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
When's the updated white dial coming? @puretime

Looks like the date wheel is wrong color on the rep....It should match the dial color.
from the AP website:
View attachment 78518
From the 2016 Catalog:View attachment 78519

This is different edition ofb15400 then they one JF replicated.
Gen is now with wider logo and newest version has white DW and black font. And also has slightly different shade of blue.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
This is different edition ofb15400 then they one JF replicated.
Gen is now with wider logo and newest version has white DW and black font. And also has slightly different shade of blue.
The top picture I posted is directly from the AP website today. Where are you seeing one with a white date wheel?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
The top picture I posted is directly from the AP website today. Where are you seeing one with a white date wheel?
believe it or not AP has outdated pics on their website sometimes. There is a new white date wheel on the new gens with blue dial.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
believe it or not AP has outdated pics on their website sometimes. There is a new white date wheel on the new gens with blue dial.
I don't doubt that, But I have not seen this anywhere... pics or it didn't happen!