• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPF 15450

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Word from Jtime is that they have been released. No pictures avail yet but if anyone have a scratch you should be able to order now
Also my dealer confirmed, price in line with other AP models from IPF

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
What have you bought in the meantime ? I went for a sub on my hand
I got a sub as well and a DateJust, but that was a couple of years ago.

It seems the only way to get a decent 15450 or 15202/16202 is to have it modded to your specifications. Doing that could only add to the cost of a rep which defeats the purpose of buying a rep in the first place IMO.

Reactions: Victorparis92

AggressiveTiger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/23
USA
Word from Jtime is that they have been released. No pictures avail yet but if anyone have an itch you should be able to order now.

Edit: I have placed an order. Blue dial, steel bracelet. Will share whenever QC-pics comes.
Thanks for taking the plunge on our behalf - looking forward to QC pics!

Victorparis92

28/2/23
Paris
Word from Jtime is that they have been released. No pictures avail yet but if anyone have an itch you should be able to order now.

Edit: I have placed an order. Blue dial, steel bracelet. Will share whenever QC-pics comes.
Yeeees. Do you know when you will have QC ?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

Thank you very much for being our guinea pig. 👍 Could you please ask JTime to measure the glass to glass thickness of your watch during the QC process? Also, may you have the instant date change checked?

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Thank you very much for being our guinea pig. 👍 Could you please ask JTime to measure the glass to glass thickness of your watch during the QC process? Also, may you have the instant date change checked?
Haha. Li knows that if the rep doesn't live up to the stated information I will simply not buy it so it's not really a gamble for me🙂

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Haha. Li knows that if the rep doesn't live up to the stated information I will simply not buy it so it's not really a gamble for me🙂
Li replied to me today that tomorrow she would probably know when the watch will be released.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I’ve got a blue dial JF and fits my girly wrists perfect.

I know it not a popular model but I’ve always had an itch for a two tone, interesting!

6spdrwd

Horology Curious
7/2/23
usa
I have high hopes for this release since I was a fan of IPF other royal oaks, just too big

DodgeDemon

Horology Curious
11/3/23
Fl
Does IPF have better sunburst than ZF and APSF ? Really torn between this new 37 and the 41 zf v3. Never pulled the trigger on the 15500 zf only due to sunburst lacking compared to the 15400 which was good

Victorparis92

28/2/23
Paris
Reactions: aHero