• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
It's very impressive. Being into rep fashion and rep watches, I can say this is the best replica I've ever seen. Looking forward to when JF makes a 100% accurate AP ROO (non diver). I can imagine it's only a matter of time now :D

They might, but will probably continue to use a miyota movement :( The rotor noise :mad:

Anyways, great review. I have the previous version which is still a great rep. It runs a bit fast, but I dont have the guts to try to remove back case to regulate. I am sure I will put some more scuffs and scratches on it.

Reactions: cvlno

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Now they need to fixing missed ghost line one numerals and correct case back engraving that’s all , Iwill waiting v10

Case back is not a big issue For me.

tapisserie and the crysral/cyclops is more important. Super rep means no need for any mods IMHO so this would be a great update.

Beside that the v9.5 is a decent attempt to bring back the old H series appearance that got lost during some unrefined „modern“ updates like the newer wrong DW font or the update 15710 with an awful dial...

back to the roots - i really like that hehe

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
New Date Font (Accurate classic font vs previously inaccurate modern font)
Flexible End Links
Improved Caseback Engraving
Fixed an issue where the lume on the hands was really green instead of white
cvlno

Thank you for the review.
And next time a lazy Tiny Tim is too lazy to read your review and show you the respect you deserve for not only buying the watch but taking the time post a review, tell him to F’off.

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Now they need to fixing missed ghost line one numerals and correct case back engraving that’s all , Iwill waiting v10

New version will come with new flaws. There NEVER will be a perfect Version, coz why should we then buy their next version?

Reactions: FTW

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
New version will come with new flaws. There NEVER will be a perfect Version, coz why should we then buy their next version?

I’m already give up , this maker do same marketing in ARF Rolex ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I don't think that's the case.

The outline on the timing ring digits is something none of the makers have ever been able to master.

They fixed the green hands, date wheel and plots.

Reactions: cvlno and vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Case back is not a big issue For me.

tapisserie and the crysral/cyclops is more important. Super rep means no need for any mods IMHO so this would be a great update.

Beside that the v9.5 is a decent attempt to bring back the old H series appearance that got lost during some unrefined „modern“ updates like the newer wrong DW font or the update 15710 with an awful dial...

back to the roots - i really like that hehe

What’s wrong with tapisserie and crystal cyclops?
I didn’t see Side By Side HQ comparison

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok now ican understand is this Wrong space in black ss Dial ?
7be282b801d91835ceee318a4cec7489.jpg

BIONONE

28/4/17
What’s wrong with tapisserie and crystal cyclops?
I didn’t see Side By Side HQ comparison

the new updated black dial got the right size of the squares - just like the new white version got the size right.

The white one is very good but the black - they simply applied a ton of lacquer on top of the sharp tapisserie... just look how it looks compared to the sharp white dial:

it looks too bubbly and too rounded...

royal-oak-offshore-diver-15710-v95-jf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2824-50-a3120.jpg

royal-oak-offshore-diver-15710-v9-jf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2824-50-a3120.jpg

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

talal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/17
My watch is the H serial with flexible end links. All a part of the new batch alongside improved caseback, new accurate classic date font, and fixed lume issue.

i am not sure if using the endlinks of v9.5 with older model would also have the same effect or of the change was on the mid case
any idea?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
the new updated black dial got the right size of the squares - just like the new white version got the size right.

The white one is very good but the black - they simply applied a ton of lacquer on top of the sharp tapisserie... just look how it looks compared to the sharp white dial:

it looks too bubbly and too rounded...

royal-oak-offshore-diver-15710-v95-jf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2824-50-a3120.jpg

royal-oak-offshore-diver-15710-v9-jf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2824-50-a3120.jpg

Ok what about crystal and cyclops any Flaw compare to Gen ? What’s the flaws now can you put all flaws plz , as I told u don’t have source side by side..

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Repworld From this short distance: Do you see any Outlines on the inner Ring of the Gen?

Caseback is quite different, but many complain abot the Font, especialy the letter "o" - but i dont see it. Can someone explain what is wrong with the o or the Font?

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Repworld From this short distance: Do you see any Outlines on the inner Ring of the Gen?

Caseback is quite different, but many complain abot the Font, especialy the letter "o" - but i dont see it. Can someone explain what is wrong with the o or the Font?

It’s low quality pics , you can check 24 chrono Gens there , about o in case back completely wrong engraving on v9.5
677614f570a6e662bc9c9dd92bb706a0.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
V7 case back very Gen like and close

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Video out in pure time