• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Mate, Flimsy/floppy is the One thing that this watch is not.

Gen end-links with time and wear loosen up a LOT. Each one I have held “feels” different...so I would say go for it.

Like the watch addict needs much of a push to buy a watch!!!! LOL! Your answer will do for me, thank you for being my enabler!!!

Payment sent!!!!

Reactions: mech500

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
After reading all the comments of this thread, I want one now. A V10 maybe a better watch. But when it really comes out, you can always find flaws in it, unless you buy a gen.

Reactions: Lariram

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
After reading all the comments of this thread, I want one now. A V10 maybe a better watch. But when it really comes out, you can always find flaws in it, unless you buy a gen.

Yes you are totally right! Buy with confidence IMHO.

and enjoy this stunner - great deal for the price compared to the gen - as always with those high end reps hehe.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Yes you are totally right! Buy with confidence IMHO.

and enjoy this stunner - great deal for the price compared to the gen - as always with those high end reps hehe.

let's face it..the gen isn't really a "savvy" buy...

"Heart has reasons...blabla"

Reactions: Lariram

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Congratulations - those silly announcements again hold other interested potential buyers back from buying this watch...

JF will see no need for improvements if there is not enough demand... additionally the stock will last longer and untill a V10 will be released it is propably summer...

ossi

30/4/15
Congratulations - those silly announcements again hold other interested potential buyers back from buying this watch...

JF will see no need for improvements if there is not enough demand... additionally the stock will last longer and untill a V10 will be released it is propably summer...

This!!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
PrKFQ.jpg

Pr6ZA.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The question now the moving endlinks with this update match Gen exactly or no ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
Who cares. That’s one gorgeous watch. I’m ready to buy.

A big thanks to all that have greatly contributed to this thread.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
I know as i said its really good replicated but in general i think it doesnt suit the watch very well. I hope they'll fix the outlines of the numerals soon