• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I know as i said its really good replicated but in general i think it doesnt suit the watch very well. I hope they'll fix the outlines of the numerals soon

b4206bdb70a4c83852993f3a46a403fd.jpg
let’s see Kobe said they working on it now after this batch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
They must bring back v8 case back very Gen like

FTW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/18
They must bring back v8 case back very Gen like

V7, V8 and V9 all have the same case. And what is not "Gen" like with the V9.5 case that is more "Gen" like with the V7, V8 and V9 case?
You blurt out these weird comments, a lot contradict previous comments you have made. I am beginning to think you say stuff just to say something, anything, just to post something. Quality over Quantity, do they have the boy who cried wolf story where your from?
A lot of wrong information gets passed on when someone on here repeats something they saw posted by someone else and then it snowballs. That is why there is a lot of incorrect information on this forum.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
V7, V8 and V9 all have the same case. And what is not "Gen" like with the V9.5 case that is more "Gen" like with the V7, V8 and V9 case?
You blurt out these weird comments, a lot contradict previous comments you have made. I am beginning to think you say stuff just to say something, anything, just to post something. Quality over Quantity, do they have the boy who cried wolf story where your from?
A lot of wrong information gets passed on when someone on here repeats something they saw posted by someone else and then it snowballs. That is why there is a lot of incorrect information on this forum.

I’m talking about case back engraving only !
3e0859b6329e1f7315e5bdc0d103d316.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Wolf story haha u have good imagination, good kids story writer..

Reactions: QueTip

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Rep Chinese wolf story we need Gen to make comparison hahaha
0f3a2001fb8737c9104cab6f1d21c1d7.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Guess which one the Gen
R factory
866c989678947b340fcd874c64551c85.jpg

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I’ve been looking at my QC’s case back looks good to my eyes. The watch looks good. Looking forward to getting it and wearing it.

FTW

25/9/18

How about not filling threads with a lot of crappy posts. This is exactly what I am talking about. You must be a 15 year old kid.
I an not the first to post that you are some kind of weirdo. If multiple people are commenting on you posts, you might want to start thinking about it.

Reactions: ossi

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Great looking piece. Ordered mine yesterday.

Good choice. Its an incredible rep - the way light dances around the case and across the dial is beautiful - thats what I loved about this piece in an AD recently. I don’t have the two together, but based on my recollection of the gen, theres nothing significant in it. The fit and finish are amazing. Dont worry about the hands - they are white.

I put the pics up to add a bit of ‘perspective’ to the thread - it was filling up with repworlds childish, drive by shit posts.

I’ll post some more pics later - I shouldn’t be wearing it as it is a Xmas present for me. But its sooooo nice.

Reactions: vcappp and legend

subaddict

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
Hi Guys, Recently I've just ordered from an AD.
and got the QC pics. however, it seems like there is some scratch on the case, what do u guys think?

here are links the QC pics,
https://imgur.com/a/5AOoJrJ

subaddict

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
it is dirt not a scratch. Ask them to provide you another picture with this cleaned rather than telling them there is a scratch hehe ;)

no need fo rejection your watch looks great IMHO

Thanks for the reply sir! Yeah i thought it was a scratch at first.
Lemme request another pics from them