• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If you liked the Moonswatch, how about the Breitling Endurance cheapie?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Aaaaaannnnnddddd just in time for Christmas. Just found these guys on my doorstep now. I love these Breitling Endurance pros!

HfkrR2.jpeg

Now I think I have all the ones I want for now. The red is the OF high quality carbon composite rep. I'm still thinking my next gen will be one of these.

Hfk8Bt.jpeg

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Aaaaaannnnnddddd just in time for Christmas. Just found these guys on my doorstep now. I love these Breitling Endurance pros!

HfkrR2.jpeg

Now I think I have all the ones I want for now. The red is the OF high quality carbon composite rep. I'm still thinking my next gen will be one of these.

Hfk8Bt.jpeg

how much better is the OF versus the AliExpress/DHGate watches? worth the extra 300 bucks?

Reactions: Got20Mate

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
how much better is the OF versus the AliExpress/DHGate watches? worth the extra 300 bucks?
Well I'm the wrong guy to ask because I'm a fan of the Endurance Pro since it's release but trying to be objective for what the watch is (a light weights carbon composite sports watch) absolutely 😁 . I will say that if you're not necessarily a fan then these cheapies do actually give you a very good visual impression of the watches and get a 20.00 FKM rubber strap from Ali and be good to go. I think they're pretty darn great really. As far as reps go the Endurance Pros are high quality reps. Like any reps. If you get a regmariner or lower AP or Pagani design daytona they feel like what they are. When you get the best reps you know what that feels like and the Endurance Pro OF rep feels like that.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is

Here's a link to a comparison between the OF rep and the more expensive 200.00 not so cheapie. The differences were summed up nicely. Worth the difference for me. Since I have the OF rep I can enjoy the Ali cheapies more but if I had only the cheapies I personally would need to experience the high quality version to compare. I'm trying to be an enabler, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

ShaneNJ

Horology Curious
24/12/23
I almost bought one of these cheapies for 200$ on canal street in NYC the other day, I wound up getting a 200$ fake Rolex which I now realize I got ripped off. Wish I spent the 200$ on one of these. Lol

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I almost bought one of these cheapies for 200$ on canal street in NYC the other day, I wound up getting a 200$ fake Rolex which I now realize I got ripped off. Wish I spent the 200$ on one of these. Lol
Ah man, that sucks. At least you found this place now. And also now you can get one of these for $25 to complement that Rolex. Prices averaged together you're not too bad. Good times ahead.

Patj44

Nice guy
Supporter
Certified
10/11/22
The
Ah man, that sucks. At least you found this place now. And also now you can get one of these for $25 to complement that Rolex. Prices averaged together you're not too bad. Good times ahead.
The first time I was in NYC, I bought the bull in front of the stock exchange. Imagine my disappointment.

Patj44

Nice guy
Supporter
Certified
10/11/22
The
The first time I was in NYC, I bought the bull in front of the stock exchange. Imagine my disappointment.

Stretch242

Supporter
24/12/14
UK
Just when I thought I'd got over the moonswatch obsession, I've now come across this thread. I saw these on Seads telegram couple of months ago and really liked them. So just ordered a yellow one 🤦‍♂️. This forum always make you spend money 😂

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
So the ones with the wrong dial markings are the good ones? Cheapie rep manufacturers should just make these from plastic with a better case shape, toss some carbon shreds in there and call it breitlight clone material 😂

• Haha
Reactions: shinynewbling25

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
What's funny is I have the white o Factory rep strap I got for $85 because I couldn't find it on AliExpress a yellow gen strap for $80 and an orange o Factory rep strap with spare buckle that I spent $128 on all put on some $25 watches but makes them really comfortable😆
I don’t blame you though….those straps are ROUGH!. weirdly the blue one I have is much better than the white. Might buy the cheaper version of the white just so I can swap the strap over!

Reactions: shinynewbling25

PGorbson

Known Member
Supporter
19/8/23
so what’s the consensus…. Who provides the best cheapie for less than $50?
Anyone have any active links?
Ali or DHG

My original order hasn’t arrived but I’m feeling the need to buy the rest of the colors

I ordered a Breit Gen strap with the carbon fiber tang engraved too…. Because why not I think it was $173 for my $30 cheapie

Any opinions on people that have received both cheapie types? Seems only two are prevalent ?

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
so what’s the consensus…. Who provides the best cheapie for less than $50?
Anyone have any active links?
Ali or DHG

My original order hasn’t arrived but I’m feeling the need to buy the rest of the colors

I ordered a Breit Gen strap with the carbon fiber tang engraved too…. Because why not I think it was $173 for my $30 cheapie

Any opinions on people that have received both cheapie types? Seems only two are prevalent ?
I think it’s the ones with the correct 2pm dial that shows .2-1 seconds that are crappy shiny metal but have better straps, and the ones with a 24hr dial there which match the appearance much better but have a stiff bad strap?
can someone who has both confirm that?
there might also be a third factory making really bad ones.

Reactions: PGorbson

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I think it’s the ones with the correct 2pm dial that shows .2-1 seconds that are crappy shiny metal but have better straps, and the ones with a 24hr dial there which match the appearance much better but have a stiff bad strap?
can someone who has both confirm that?
there might also be a third factory making really bad ones.
you are correct. I own several of both.