• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If you liked the Moonswatch, how about the Breitling Endurance cheapie?

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
That is ridiculously close for 1% of the price.
I own one of these and they are excellent, soft strap and all the dial and case details are there.

Of course, the GEN (and the more expensive OF Factory Rep ) are made in Carbon Fiber (Breitlight ) and it is like 65 grams in weight !

So, that is a difference...but for an aestetic point of view, this one is perfect.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
I own one of these and they are excellent, soft strap and all the dial and case details are there.

Of course, the GEN (and the more expensive OF Factory Rep ) are made in Carbon Fiber (Breitlight ) and it is like 65 grams in weight !

So, that is a difference...but for an aestetic point of view, this one is perfect.
On that note, you can put a permanent bend in those straps to make them very comfortable. Bend the strap into a curve then heat it on high with a hair dryer for 30 sec to a minute. Quickly run it under cold water and the curve will be set. Makes a world of difference.

Hlg0Tt.jpeg

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Just ordered the 70.3 iron man. Took a punt and used an aliexpress seller with fairly new store very little feedback as I'm not registered on DHgate yet and I'm so used to Paypal. The store showed pics of the gen so we'll see what I actually get if anything. It was 23.00 USD. Hoping since the 70.3 is newer it will be one of those v2's NCRich and Caprian280 posted. I'll find out shortly if they manage to ship before their store gets pulled.

Reactions: TESLA760

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Well Shit, the day after I order the store got pulled, lol. The store was active for exactly 2 mo. and I had fingers crossed they would maybe squeeze out my item within a couple days.......Gotta love it. I may have to figure out the DHgate thing because I want one of these especially the 70.3 after seeing TESLA760 posting the Omega Emairates chrono color scheme and then seeing the Endurance Pro and a few other watches in that color scheme. I need it now damn it.

Reactions: Watch-addict

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
I hope you dont mind me kond of jacking your post with these pics - i received this a week ago from Dhgate, £26 without coupon. It fits really nice, strap is somewhat between the strap of my genuine 70.3 and the AAA normal colour endurance pro's, its obviously not AAA quality in many areas but its not like the AAA endurance some sell which are chunky, too big and heavy. I also bought an orange endurance from Dhgate and that was flimsy and plastic like for the same price i paid for this - replica of the 70.3 iron man. I am really chuffed with it for the money its well worth going for - i cant praise it enough.
Its already held up far better than then my gen watch which lasted for approximately 8 hours of leisure use (day off for a few hours and then to the breitling boutique to ask some questions) before showing how poorly built they are and got me questioning why i paid nearly 3k for a cr@p quartz watch from a company skimping on quality.

I love the colour of this, yes the date fonts not correct but for that money who cares!??? Do you have the link for it please?

Many thanks

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Yay! Mine actually did arrive. I've been obsessed with this color scheme since I saw it and now the itch is scratched. The watch is so hollow sounding and I honestly can't tell if the case back is hard plastic or metal and it's bent a bit from being pressed on and sounds like a hollow echo chamber just touching it. The case appears to be some sort of thin pvd scrap metal but it looks good. The strap is very stiff and I'll need to do the hairdryer trick like NCRich mentioned. Other than that the watch has a working chrono, date and rotatable bezel. And looks cool for 20.00. Totally happy with it.

HkzraL.jpeg

Hkz6JQ.jpeg

HkzndS.jpeg

HkzUdn.jpeg

HkziWs.jpeg

HkzmlY.jpeg

HkzoFD.jpeg

HkzI2k.jpeg

Hkz9OW.jpeg

Hkz1jP.jpeg

sbaab

Horology Curious
14/10/23
Those look like gen photos. Also, Ali is always cheaper. I think I paid $18.
Got a link at hand? Tried to find it at Ali's caves, but only getting offers that are double the price.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Got a link at hand? Tried to find it at Ali's caves, but only getting offers that are double the price.
Ali is tricky because the stores get shut down a lot because they don't hide the fact it says Breitling on it and Ali does try to crack down on replicas. That said, the store I bought mine from got shut down a day after I bought it and still sent the watch because they don't get paid if not and I believe you would be refunded if you didn't receive anything. I did just buy another one yesterday from a 2 week old store here https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1103312119 but you will probably do just as well finding the oldest store or a store with the most seemingly real reviews.

Some stores use gen pictures like the store I original bought from but I got the newer, updated rep. I think the newer Endurance pros like the Ironman watches seem to be the newer versions showing the 24 hr dial but there are older versions like the red and blue shiny looking ones posted earlier in this thread that aren't as good. For under 30.00 it's worth the gamble for me. Fingers crossed I get my second one.

Reactions: sbaab

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Received the dark blue and the green from DHgate as well as donation watches from our own @TESLA760 . The light blue one is from Tesla. It is not near as gen like, but as he pointed out elsewhere- the strap is vastly superior to the more gen like watches- i mean it is is quite nice. It has the "caoutchouc" printing on it- and it sure feels like rubber of that quality. I would consider spending 20 bucks on the cheapie just to harvest the strap to put on the better watch..

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I also just had a nice surprise waiting on my doorstep today with the white Endurance Pro cheapie. By all indications it was still in China and with a number of incomings I had no idea what was on my porch. I need to try the strap heat mod again because it didn't take the 1st time on the blue version. The straps are unwearable as is. These are really good looking. Crown is sharp too which can be bothersome. These are great if you like the Endurance Pros. @Pinion Minion after seeing your dark blue I might have to add that and then might as well go ahead and order the orange and yellow to complete my set.

H7h5J8.jpeg

H7hLOL.jpeg

H7hedR.jpeg

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I also just had a nice surprise waiting on my doorstep today with the white Endurance Pro cheapie. By all indications it was still in China and with a number of incomings I had no idea what was on my porch. I need to try the strap heat mod again because it didn't take the 1st time on the blue version. The straps are unwearable as is. These are really good looking. Crown is sharp too which can be bothersome. These are great if you like the Endurance Pros. @Pinion Minion after seeing your dark blue I might have to add that and then might as well go ahead and order the orange and yellow to complete my set.

H7h5J8.jpeg

H7hLOL.jpeg

H7hedR.jpeg
The blue is indeed nice.

I like the green as well, but the hands kind of wash out on it- I will likely swap out the red tipped sweep out of the less gen-like light blue one to give it some pop.

I like the yellow sweep on your light blue- I have one of those incoming as well...

Reactions: shinynewbling25