• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I feel ripped off from Tony, someone please help!

varrka

21/3/16
Do you have any proof that it is not Swiss? If yes then TD's should contact factories about it and at least stop advertising for Swiss. This is wrong in so many levels.

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
Do you have any proof that it is not Swiss? If yes then TD's should contact factories about it and at least stop advertising for Swiss. This is wrong in so many levels.
I don't believe it was the factory. When I ordered my watch, I specifically asked for Swiss movement. The first watch he sent me was the right model and Swiss, second time around he sent V1 of the model and a non Swiss. This is where I reached out and basically got screwed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Repawatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/14
I don't deal with him no more. He has the worst service and bad communication. He needs to be put on probation or on the B list.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey Is he the same Tony from noobwatches?

Soldier2304

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/17
So what the hell ended up happening here? Did OP ever got his money back or correct product? I just ordered from Tony lets hope all goes right!

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
I'm a noob but I feel bad for Tony. It seems like you don't bother to inform yourself about the different versions produced by the factory and relied on Tony to offer the best replicas. Replicas being the key word, which are made clandestinely and with poor QC. He might have taken you for a ride but you had every right to stop it at the QC pictures. Instead you didn't bother to pick up on flaws that aren't up to your standards. Yes, Tony took you for a ride for the prices (I mean for USD1K you could buy some really nice pieces right there - rep and gen) but it's as much your fault for not picking up the quality... Sounds like what Donald Trump would do tbh.