• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone seen Concepta ?

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Hi RWI People

Does anyone from you have an Email Adress of CONCEPTA ?
He didn't join the Forums now since 1 1/2 month or so.

I have buy an Movement by him that was broken, he try to get an new one to change it.

I said ok i wait a little, if he don't get an new one he want Refund me a few bucks for the Repair.

After that he didn't join the Forums anymore :-/

Normaly is Concepta an trusted Memeber here, so all i want is to Contact him.
That we can find an Solution.

So if someone have an Email Addy from him, please le me know!
Or if someone can Contact him that he Answere please my Questions!

Billio

I'm Pretty Popular
15/4/09
I am waiting on some watch links from him too which he forgot to send with the watch and I noticed he hasnt been online for a while. I hope everything is ok with him?

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
I have write him an Private Email and he promise me to send out the Package but nothing again yet :-/
He said he is Busy...

I mean i have np with that, but it´s now over 8 Weeks ago :(

That´s not sooo Funny...

I will write him an Mail again...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
He was always more active on Repgeek guys, was gonna say you might get a quicker response there but if you have his email that Should be the quickest

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I sent him a PM last month on RG but got no response.....I'll take my business elsewhere then

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
What I remember is that he took a really bad loss on some of the work he was doing with those franken/genstein watches. Whoever the guy was he was working with really screwed him over for a bunch of money. I think it was the guy from Texas, maybe... He was trying to pay back all the people that were owed watches and parts out of his own pocket.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just said "F*** THIS" and got out of the rep business.

I don't remember too many details since I was never involved with him but I'm sure anyone who's interested can research this subject. Probably mostly on RG and RWGforum.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
What I remember is that he took a really bad loss on some of the work he was doing with those franken/genstein watches. Whoever the guy was he was working with really screwed him over for a bunch of money. I think it was the guy from Texas, maybe... He was trying to pay back all the people that were owed watches and parts out of his own pocket.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just said "F*** THIS" and got out of the rep business.

I don't remember too many details since I was never involved with him but I'm sure anyone who's interested can research this subject. Probably mostly on RG and RWGforum.

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/151389-problems-with-member-texski-please-read/?hl=+texski