• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Order and Pay?

bb8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/17
Hello, I am new here. I have just emailed you.

MrTimeDealer

Looking Around
11/3/17
Based on the feedback here I think I'm going to try M for a couple of watches I'm looking for.

Am a noob, and have already been scammed once by http://discountshopuk.me.uk/ so am going on complete faith in what I have found to be a fantastic forum here.

Look forward to speaking with you soon M.

PS. Sorry M, I neglected to put my username in the email, but the watches requested are a Cartier and a Patek Philippe

Clipsey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/17
@MrTimeDealer
Don't worry. M has been fantastic to work with. Just send him the links or watches you want and he'll get back with you (usually within a few hours if it's right timing). Then pretty straight forward from there. Enjoy!

Karl Doyle

Looking Around
21/3/17
Thanks for all the advice above. I've just emailed M and am looking forward to getting a great watch.

Matt hew

Looking Around
6/3/17
I just sent him over WU. I hope everything goes smooth. I have entrusted this site to vouch. He has answered all of my questions so far. I cant wait to see my QC photos.
I will post an update soon :)

tmp37

Looking Around
17/5/17
I've emailed you some watch requests (TAG and two Breitlings), appreciate if you have a look and respond :)

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
M, just sent you email.. Breitling Avenger gmt

Zulu44gmt

3/7/15
Hi. Out of curiosity do you know how much his Rolex's are

Hey, prices are pretty much the same, maybe a bit less with the WU discount. his QC is excellent and he's very familiar with the models. With WU/EMS and QC its about 7-10 days to CONUSA