• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Order and Pay?

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Please note we have no website currently!

How to order?
Please email us URLs or pictures for the watches you like from our sales threads on forums, the other dealers’ site, or the Internet, including your forum user name, your country and zip code.

How to pay?
We only accept payment via Bitcoin/Transferwise/Bank wire. We offer 10% discounts for most of our watches, which can cover the transaction fee at buyers’ end. Batch orders can save buyers a lot. Please note that discounts may not apply to watches already on special offer or some watches with high value.

For further questions, please contact us via email: [email protected]

All customers will get high resolution QC pictures after payment and automatic movements will be tested and regulated on timegrapher.

beAc8UK.jpg

99SHf4G.jpg

PcQj1oD.jpg

B7hfmyf.jpg

GyAlBpN.jpg

S6goxpV.jpg

CnRbvxb.jpg

AkR9rI3.jpg

N0wllm5.jpg

DxUS2qw.jpg

7RsaIQH.jpg

Last edited:

Celt

Renowned Member
12/4/10
Thanks for the update MR :) I'll send you an email soon for new watches.

c0okie

18/7/15
Same here.. thanks M, you'll have an email again soon from me too:)

Zulu44gmt

3/7/15
over past years-- Only deal with MR, yes attempted others, but never worked out and MR always came through ;)

andrea2159

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/16
Thank you, I was not sure to understand the 1st post. Strange no ? What proof of quality or tracking order, not really pictures of their wacthes ? What a risk ! But if it is a TD...why not.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Each buyer will get a unique order number after paid. The order number, name and address for shipping, email address from where payment made, will be proof to get after sales here

Thank you, I was not sure to understand the 1st post. Strange no ? What proof of quality or tracking order, not really pictures of their wacthes ? What a risk ! But if it is a TD...why not.

Reactions: GuillermoUgarte

jbglx

Known Member
1/4/16
So far I bought from mister "M" five watches , an all looks great , works perfectly well , and the Daytona 116520 keeps time like no other watch I have , in a week two sec. variation .

Reactions: electric

Clipsey

3/1/17
Yes, good news. I worked with M for a couple days black and fourth going over the logistics. He was very clear and communicated was quick. Sent him the money, he confirmed all along the way. Sent me some qc pics with great details. I gave him the green light and he shipped it out immediately. Just got a notice from DHL that it will be here tomorrow!
Bare in mind this started Friday and it will arrive in the USA Thursday! Plus that's being in communication over the weekend.
Will update tomorrow with pics

Zulu44gmt

3/7/15
Yeah- MR is the Best- Shame no more Website, but will continue to deal with ;)

Clipsey

3/1/17
Follow the instructions listed.
You can either find it on another site and email/message him stating that's the one you want.
Or just ask if he can source a replica of xxxx etc

Reactions: Bubbe Back1