• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Order and Pay?

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
just replied to your email

6263 Daytona black dial

waiting for payment info

Thanks!

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I just sent him over WU. I hope everything goes smooth. I have entrusted this site to vouch. He has answered all of my questions so far. I cant wait to see my QC photos.
I will post an update soon :)

You won't have any problems with MR, he's been here a long time and is very trustworthy. Just be patient.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
They don't take paypal. They take western union and MoneyGram.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
M is highly recommended. You won't find anyone better then MR.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Please note that we have no website currently!

How to order?
Please email us URLs or pictures for the watches you like from our sales threads on forums, the other dealers’ site, or the Internet, including your forum user name, your country and zip code.

How to pay?
We only accept payment via Western Union/Money Gram/Bank wire. We offer 10% discounts for most of our watches, which can cover the transaction fee at buyers’ end. For batch orders, WU/MG/Bank Wires can save buyers a lot. Please note that discounts may not apply to watches already on special offer or some watches with high value.

For further questions, please only contact us via email: [email protected] No PMs please!!!

All customers will get high resolution QC pictures after payment and automatic movements will be tested and regulated on timegrapher.

beAc8UK.jpg

99SHf4G.jpg

PcQj1oD.jpg

B7hfmyf.jpg

GyAlBpN.jpg

S6goxpV.jpg

CnRbvxb.jpg

AkR9rI3.jpg

N0wllm5.jpg

DxUS2qw.jpg

7RsaIQH.jpg
I want one

D

d4m.test

Hey M wanted to ask if the majority of the watches are water resistant

D

d4m.test

Hi,
Just sent an email for a noob submariner v7.
Thks

D

d4m.test

Hi - just signed up today, have sent you an email today as well. Look forward to hearing from you.

D

d4m.test

Hi, just sent an email for a navitimer01. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sent from the RWI App

gooroo

Horology Curious
6/10/16
Marv still answering emails? I sent a couple emails regarding a TW Submariner 16800 that I bought last year.. Would like to buy another and need a bezel ring for my existing one that fell off and was lost.

D

d4m.test

I sent him one yesterday to let him know I received my watch and has yet to respond.

Sent from the RWI App

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Marv still answering emails? I sent a couple emails regarding a TW Submariner 16800 that I bought last year.. Would like to buy another and need a bezel ring for my existing one that fell off and was lost.

Unfortunately, I do not think I get any email from any customer regarding ??TW 16800?? here since I know and manage my emails well here
Unless you could email me the order number, I cannot help further.

gooroo

Horology Curious
6/10/16
Unfortunately, I do not think I get any email from any customer regarding ??TW 16800?? here since I know and manage my emails well here
Unless you could email me the order number, I cannot help further.

Hi Marv, Thanks for replying here. The two emails were me forwarding the email chain of our transaction. It was under subject: "Re: 2016101014115585 TW Maker Black Submariner–Asian2836 to USA via EUB". I'm not seeing an order number anywhere in the email chain but perhaps it's embedded in the email subject above? I can also send your QC pictures back if you like. Thanks.