• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

jpimiento

Looking Around
5/1/22
Good morning Community. Can anyone recommend an horologist in Milan, Italy?
many thanks

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hi,
Is there a modder in France ?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Roro75

Horology Curious
6/7/17
Hi guys. I don’t really know where to post that and I didn’t find any sections. I need to service, waterproof, test and modify bezel insert of my Rep Submariner no date, Noob V7. I live in Los Angeles.

needlz

Looking Around
4/1/08
Hello - do rep-friendly watch smiths exist in Switzerland / Zurich? I received my new CF sub this week and sometimes the hour hand doesn't "skip" to the next hour (while the minutes/seconds are fine).

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Any watchmaker in the Las Vegas, Southern Utah area? Just received my Clean GMT but the seconds hand stalls :(

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello - do rep-friendly watch smiths exist in Switzerland / Zurich? I received my new CF sub this week and sometimes the hour hand doesn't "skip" to the next hour (while the minutes/seconds are fine).

Hi, you have to find a chinese watchsmith in Zurich...

Oywill

Horology Curious
19/12/21
Hi, does anyone know of a friendly watch smith in the south of the UK? Either in london or west of london ideally? PM me if so, cheers

vantage21

Horology Curious
9/8/22
Hi, can you in general recommend a rep friendly watchsmith in Berlin or Frankfurt? Thanks in advance for PM.

Reactions: Stac350

AbeFroman80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/22
Does anyone have a watch repair in South Florida, preferably Palm Beach county?

NickT89

Looking Around
10/9/22
Hi guys, any recommendations for a watch smith (especially also for servicing) in Germany? Berlin would be great but not necessary. Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I need a good watchsmith in the south Florida Miami area. If anyone has a good contact please PM me. I have to service a manual wind Pam.

Does anyone have a watch repair in South Florida, preferably Palm Beach county?

Hi guys, any recommendations for a watch smith (especially also for servicing) in Germany? Berlin would be great but not necessary. Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Do you guys even READ the first posting here? Take action....