• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
Looking for a UK watchmaker who is taking on rep servicing & upgrading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legion

Legion

2/3/15
I'm also still looking for a UK watchsmith for various of my reps and vintage Gens

Legion

2/3/15
Was a post removed from here? Im sure I saw someone link to another business in the UK - I was going to contact them but now I'm wondering if that was a scam?

Rep_enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/20
Gothenburg, Sweden
Anyone know a watchsmith in Sweden?

Sadly there are not many serious watch smiths that work on reps in Sweden, I had a guy local in me in Gothenburg but he has since moved and we lost contact.
I know that there was some talk about FreakFromSweden over at reptime doing some work but don't know if he is active in persuing new projects.

Murky_Gap_7222

26/10/21
Sadly there are not many serious watch smiths that work on reps in Sweden, I had a guy local in me in Gothenburg but he has since moved and we lost contact.
I know that there was some talk about FreakFromSweden over at reptime doing some work but don't know if he is active in persuing new projects.

Its so hard to find one. Best solution is probably to send to someone in Denmark, Germany or Italy from the looks of it at this point.

Im talking to him pretty often. Maybe he will start working on reps, maybe not. But that will most likely not happen to soon. :)

Thank you for your answer!

aman27

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
29/8/16
Looking for a watchsmith in the NYC area to repaid a broken clasp.

Please let me know.

djn121

14/10/20
I'm curious, Does anyone have one in NYC? I found a shop that installed a bezel insert for me in FIDI, but he wouldn't open it up to swap out a crystal... Happy to share that info if anyone else has somewhere that would actually work on the watch!

JCP89

Looking Around
24/4/22
Hi there,

can anyone recommend a watch smith in Munich/Bavaria? Thanks