• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

History and Evolution of RWI

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
7311?

123?

:thinking:

mini-wink-glasses.gif

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Man, I have stayed out of this thread until now.

We should hold a VIP meeting and determine what to do about this revelation.

Perhaps you should be transferred to another forum for a time.

Maybe to the Doll Forum. No wait. We share some members. Another one perhaps.

Thanks, now I will be getting ads for **** dolls for a while...

roscosera

Getting To Know The Place
11/7/11
incredibly interesting thread right here. The links to the RWG/RWG2 story were great, as were many others. Didn't do 5 minutes of work today. Thanks OP, and thanks veterans for enlightening us

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Smidsy, the great and powerfull all knowing master Breitling watchmaker and B&R expert. Great buissness man too as he was also the founder of the largest gadget repair operation in all of the UK. He was also a very generous ordained minister who suddenly got very "ill", and ran off to Repgeek.
:lol1:
Turns out, in the end, to be a 19 year old kid living in his parents basement who got the flu.......:picard2:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/smidsy-wont-return-89789p3?highlight=Smidsy

He had us all going for quite a while! :rofl:

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Thanks guys, for all the help! Going to see if i can get a little bit more info then start putting together over the next week or two

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
11 pages and no mention of me... how sad... oh, the stories i could tell...

i gave sub4me a lot of his timeouts... and it always reminded me of my pop with me... "i gotta punish you, but that shit was funny..."

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
11 pages and no mention of me... how sad... oh, the stories i could tell...

i gave sub4me a lot of his timeouts... and it always reminded me of my pop with me... "i gotta punish you, but that shit was funny..."

This is all just humors, who you guys gonna believe me or your lying eyes.:hehehe:

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
LOS, a legend in his own mind. :lol:

Maybe... but I will tell you a little story... after I pulled the trigger on Klink he joined JohnG (although he didn't know who it really was) in starting Replicat... a call went out for help on staff with setting things up... and guess who volunteered under an alias?

Me of course... and I was given the keys to the kingdom without any feting at all... chaos ensued from there...

Why did I do this? JohnG created an account there using my name and posting various comments that people attributed to me... once I had admin access, I put it together that JohnG was creating all of the different handles (he was using the same ip on both boards) and I banned him here...

Hmmm... I may have to take a spin around the forum and think of where some more dead bodies are buried...

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Guys, I'm still working on this. Just need some time. I'm getting married in a few weeks and its take all my time up.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Maybe... but I will tell you a little story... after I pulled the trigger on Klink he joined JohnG (although he didn't know who it really was) in starting Replicat... a call went out for help on staff with setting things up... and guess who volunteered under an alias?

Me of course... and I was given the keys to the kingdom without any feting at all... chaos ensued from there...

Why did I do this? JohnG created an account there using my name and posting various comments that people attributed to me... once I had admin access, I put it together that JohnG was creating all of the different handles (he was using the same ip on both boards) and I banned him here...

Hmmm... I may have to take a spin around the forum and think of where some more dead bodies are buried...

I remember Replicat and felt so sorry for Klink on what went down there. He was really a great guy at heart, even though his persona put some people off. And like Dave123, he had a tendency to post after too many boozes.

About JohnG, I wish you had gone over to the reborn RWG and banned him there also. That guy has caused more unnecessary shit storms on all the forums he joins. Then he sits back and enjoys the carnage. Also, he's been banned more times and at more forums than even S4M. :hehehe:

I remember when they took a poll on RG to ban or not for constantly beating up and belittling the noobs. He lost the poll and got banned but somehow weaseled his way back in.

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
I always had a soft spot for Klink.. he was entertaining...

There was one awkward time at a GTG too... it was in the midst of some bad stuff and we were at the same table but did not talk... looking back, I wish we had...

The biggest issue with Klink was always that he wanted China Mike as a TD on here... I can tell you from my own and numerous friends dealings with him that he does meet the criteria for a TD... Klink never could quite understand that...

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I'm sure I'm late with my post, but would like to thank fortis Persicum for the idea of this interesting insight on the life of this forum.

I as a noob have been impressed seeing how*all the things have been dealt with, always on the member's side.
Much respect to the long standing members who made this community a safe harbour for people like me.
Definitely the place I want to be.
:cheers:

Oh, and to iggypop thanks for linking "best for sale thread ever", that made me lol like mad! :D

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I always liked Klink, we never had problem. I know he had or I should say caused some problems but hes a good guy.:sub4me: