• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

History and Evolution of RWI

watchack

Known Member
29/3/10
Reading this thread brings back a lot of memories, I used to post with another account and when rwi came back up after being down I could never get that account back.
i was a member on the replica collector then replica watch-group then group 2 and then here.
Used to chat with cricket and guys like coop, regg, ak47 and that guy who had the yosemite sam avatar?
I never posted much but I do remember klink loved to piss everybody off with his yodaeske ways and posting on dealer threads questioning wordsmith advertising and whatnot, **** I always thought it was funny as hell, then all of a sudden a klusterfuck of wars ensued and its only to this day, reading this thread, that I learn why all that shit went down.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
When I registered RWI in 2005 it had an active spanish section

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Guana is still around LOS but this is more or less an English speaking forum after all.
TBH I don't remember a Spanish section here and certainly not in 2005. You must have been rather lonely Toro since the forum wasn't opened until 2006.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
:lol1:
Guana is still around LOS but this is more or less an English speaking forum after all.
TBH I don't remember a Spanish section here and certainly not in 2005. You must have been rather lonely Toro since the forum wasn't opened until 2006.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13

:rofl:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
The problem with doing a forum history is everyone will remember things differently and from their point of view, also theres a lot of things that happened that most members will never know about. I'm not looking to point fingers but its not all nice nice.

Reactions: Noobylover

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
May I ask what happened to once regular posters, if it's not a touchy topic :)

hk45ca
daytona4me
fakemaster
By-Tor

I will offer you 2 optional answers. you can choose one!

1: Fakemaster ate all the mentioned members, including himself, starting with his legs, or

2: another reason.

:lol:

Reactions: Noobylover

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I'll link to some searching I did on RWI's look over the years... Give me a minute...

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
The problem with doing a forum history is everyone will remember things differently and from their point of view, also theres a lot of things that happened that most members will never know about. I'm not looking to point fingers but its not all nice nice.

Truer words were never spoken...

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
The early age of RWI was full of bloodshed, torture and deception. You really don't want know details, it will harm your mental health.
Then came rosy and cozy medieval period, some call it "pre-Luth time"...
And the modern time is full of bloodshed, torture and deception. Everyone is waiting for...
..."post-Luthier time", when everything will become rosy and cozy, and noobs will get love and tender treatment.
:D

BUYP LOL

Last edited: