• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

here comes the 177M

gez45

Getting To Know The Place
6/10/10
PAM 177M

Check my location ;)

No customs where i live...... double ;)

Gez: My private email mate.

Did you order with a rubber strap of leather?

Dodgy, sorry mate I should have paid attention to a previous poster, I ordered on a rubber strap and these aren't in till next week, I can't see the wood for the trees and letting my impatience run away with me.:facepalm ::lolcina:

mfb2007

23/8/10
So I just talked to Nikki...they have the 177M's but ONLY on the gator strap which is $100 more. Of course, I can spend another $100 to get one. The old bait and switch!! I'm not very happy about this.

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
Classic!...But...If you dig gator and its a class strap then that's a decent price.
I paid 130.

davemul

Known Member
31/3/11
I originally ordered on rubber, but the croc strap looks good so I upgraded.....

and also bought a 312 and a 320 whilst I was at it

DOH!

Mahoro

2/4/11
anyone? Please post their QC pic please, I am thinking of buying this as my first pam rep.
And I don't feel like doing any mod either.

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Just got my QC enjoy fellas. This one is from Angus / PureTime

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
As soon as they say it's shipping then you are absolutely right Bonesy... Don't want to get my hopes up yet.. since there looks like a weird line on the caseback. Not sure if that's a crack or a tape.

IMG_1212.JPG

You can change your sig now :p

mfb2007

23/8/10
Just got my QC enjoy fellas. This one is from Angus / PureTime

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

That is really annoying - I ordered that same watch in March and Nikki told me it's out of stock. I'd love an email with an update from Puretime. more so b/c my order number is still in the 11,000's range and this one is in the 12's.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Just got my QC picks from Angus as well... Mine looks remarkably like smascarinas above.
I look forward to seeing this fine thing in person. My old H model may hit the sales board before too long.... Or I might just keep it to tinker with.
I wonder if perhaps they are filling orders by what strap option you picked... Rubber we know is still coming, wonder if dark brown and black leather are also behind?

Edit to add: No my QC photos aren't same watch as Smascarinas... My case back is a different number and the beat rate photos show different results... Just to avoid questions.

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
I originally ordered on rubber, but the croc strap looks good so I upgraded.....

and also bought a 312 and a 320 whilst I was at it

DOH!

"My name is Davemul and im a shopaholic"

"HI DAVE" :biglaugh:

mfb2007

23/8/10
Angus replied to my email - said he got a bunch of watches today on the leather straps and QC pix should go out soon. Rubber straps come in next week.

Fingers crossed...

tokeyx

27/3/11
I just got an email from Nikki at puretime saying they currently only have stock on the croc 177M. If i wanted to pay $100 and upgrade my 177M preorder it would ship immediately, otherwise I would have to wait for more stock.

mfb2007

23/8/10
I just got an email from Nikki at puretime saying they currently only have stock on the croc 177M. If i wanted to pay $100 and upgrade my 177M preorder it would ship immediately, otherwise I would have to wait for more stock.

She told me the same but Angus says differently - think they have switched signals - this is what he said yesterday:

"no, I think Doris has too many QC pics to send so you will get yours later.

I will check with Doris on Monday, I did get enough PAM177 dark brown strap today and yours must be inside, no worries."

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
Sounds like Puretime.... dealing with more than one person.

Kinda why i used them once and haven't been back.

Having said that i have read a dealer review thread that dealer pretend to be mutile poele to appear bigger and so they can change their story.

The joys a rep hobbiest!