• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

here comes the 177M

tokeyx

27/3/11
I wonder if I can switch my preorder with Angus to the croc strap? That looks nice.

edit: nevermind. Not worth $100 more to me. I'll just get a custom made strap for that price.

mfb2007

Getting To Know The Place
23/8/10
I can't believe so many people are ok with pre-ordering. Worst idea ever for rep hobbyists.

I technically didn't...I ordered a 177L as they sold out, so by default I pre-ordered a 177M in March.

Xman

6/2/11
Same here, I ordered a 177l in jan.31 and waited till now for this m to ship.

tokeyx

27/3/11
Just saw that Connie is selling this on her website. Guess the Cartel got them first?

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
I´m in no way or shape a PAM expert but I do like Ti watches and also waiting for my 177...
...But a quick question for all you PAM wis people, isn´t the lever looking kind of wonky at the tip?
Probably easy to fix or just a crappy sample in the picture?

PAM-2011-05-12-01-05_enl.jpg

Posters over at wrist-check having a fit over the pointy tip shape sort of.

Not even close to gen if you ask me :(

1263403494347_Pam_00005.jpg

Guess it will be "Dremmel time" at ma house´ when it lands.

Streetrod

23/8/10
a lot of us order the 177L only to realise at a later stage then its been sold out...
The CG looks a notch down from the L series...

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
They have arrived!

Got my QC pics!..

The crown looks properly spaced, The serial starts with M and has noticeable depth in the pics.

Im told Leather straps like mine arrived today and rubber straps will come on Tuesday.

With my location im thinking i may just be the first to have it on my wrist!

ebzen02

Respected Member
12/4/10
I think the lever is a none issue for me since it is an easy fix. Looking at Josh's, albeit crappy pics, the lever doesn't look as bad. Angus might have just posted a reject piece..lol..

mfb2007

23/8/10
They have arrived!

Got my QC pics!..

The crown looks properly spaced, The serial starts with M and has noticeable depth in the pics.

Im told Leather straps like mine arrived today and rubber straps will come on Tuesday.

Who did you order yours from?

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
picsor.jpg

They have arrived!

Got my QC pics!..

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
I ordered mine from Josh who asked the pics not be posted, he always asks this as he says he has to go through nit picky dramas with Noob's and people that think they are buying Gens.

The one pic that is missing is a pic with the lever open so i really cant tell for sure but it doesn't look like it has severe point like the other pics posted. I have Ok'd it to be sent. I'll swap the lever out with another rep so im zen about it.

Im not stressed as i was cool with the 177L but i missed the boat.

It usually takes 2 days from order to be in my hands so ill be able to see it and compare to my other Pams. Even side by sides pics with my 111j and if my 005k its back by then.

The "dagger" on the back is still a "needle" unfortunately. Ill check all gen pics and if my 111j is more accurate ill swap out the movements.

You will be flooded with pics very soon i suspect. So be :yoda:people. (easy for me to say!)

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Josh? -- is that TrustyTime and PerfectClones? Anyways this is the first I've heard of not being able to post the QC pics... Interesting.

I ordered mine from Josh who asked the pics not be posted, he always asks this as he says he has to go through nit picky dramas with Noob's and people that think they are buying Gens.

The one pic that is missing is a pic with the lever open so i cant tell, I have Ok'd it to be sent, im not stressed as i was cool with the 177L but i missed the boat.

It usually takes 2 days from order to be in my hands so ill be able to see it and compare to my other Pams. Even side by sides pics with my 111j and if my 005k its back by then.

The "dagger" on the back is still a "needle" unfortunately. Ill check all gen pics and if my 111j is more accurate ill swap out the movements.

You will be flooded with pics very soon i suspect. :yoda:

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
"Perfectclones" and he is not a "trusted dealer" here so order at your own risk. He has always been solid with me and i have had problems with 2 other trusted dealers here.

I can see where he is coming from with posting QC pics for all on the forums to pic apart.
Some dont know what they are looking at or are way too picky, Im guilty of both in the past.

gez45

6/10/10
PAM 177M

The one pic that is missing is a pic with the lever open so i really cant tell for sure but it doesn't look like it has severe point like the other pics posted. I have Ok'd it to be sent. I'll swap the lever out with another rep so im zen about it.

Im not stressed as i was cool with the 177L but i missed the boat.

You will be flooded with pics very soon i suspect. So be :yoda:people. (easy for me to say!)
Hi Dodgy, I too also ordered from Josh, were your pics sent to your e-mail account or posted on your account @ perfect clones?, because I have received nothing yet,cheers.