• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Do you know of any TD who has this or how do you get one. I’ve tried my usual TDs but they don’t have it on their sites.
You can probably send your TD a picture of this below and they would probably be able to locate one. TW is the factory producing these. You posting this just reminded me to do just that as well!

HpC9uv.jpeg

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I love these but couldn’t stretch to move on one right now. So to scratch the itch. ( just a little scratch ) this arrived….

Nice, I've been looking at those too and looking at ytube vids. How is it in real life? Vids are few. Does it satisfy the itch? Strap any good? The rep doesn't appear to have great AR so if both have bad AR I'd just as well get the 60.00 Pagani for now. Your picture looks pretty good.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Nice, I've been looking at those too and looking at ytube vids. How is it in real life? Vids are few. Does it satisfy the itch? Strap any good? The rep doesn't appear to have great AR so if both have bad AR I'd just as well get the 60.00 Pagani for now. Your picture looks pretty good.

The Pagani unit is bulletproof. Its executed well with decent brushing and I was surprised to see all hands aligned perfectly on my example.
AR is a bit meh ( unsure if it has any at all tbh ...... there is some glare at certain angles but hey, what do you expect.
The strap that came with it ( canvas / leather combo ) is "wearable". It was a bit stiff, the stitching a bit misaligned and didn't really appeal to me. I picked up the strap in the picture ( also from Ali ) same time I ordered the watch ( separate seller ) Its an FKM high quality rubber strap and I then fitted the pagani buckle to it ( pagani buckle is actually decent ) ... It now looks great and really elevates the whole thing to look much more than its cheap purchase price would suggest and more in line with what i wanted. Yes it does scratch the itch....... but only just.
Being a quartz, its just so much easier to live with as well.

Apparently its water resistant as well !! ....... :ROFLMAO: but i aint testing it.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
The Pagani unit is bulletproof. Its executed well with decent brushing and I was surprised to see all hands aligned perfectly on my example.
AR is a bit meh ( unsure if it has any at all tbh ...... there is some glare at certain angles but hey, what do you expect.
The strap that came with it ( canvas / leather combo ) is "wearable". It was a bit stiff, the stitching a bit misaligned and didn't really appeal to me. I picked up the strap in the picture ( also from Ali ) same time I ordered the watch ( separate seller ) Its an FKM high quality rubber strap and I then fitted the pagani buckle to it ( pagani buckle is actually decent ) ... It now looks great and really elevates the whole thing to look much more than its cheap purchase price would suggest and more in line with what i wanted. Yes it does scratch the itch....... but only just.
Being a quartz, its just so much easier to live with as well.

Apparently its water resistant as well !! ....... :ROFLMAO: but i aint testing it.
Cool. thanks. For 54.00 I just saw I guess you can't go wrong. Looks sold out at that price though I see it in 67.00. I think I'll wait until I see it at 54.00 again which should be pretty soon. Hopefully that will successfully scratch the itch for that particular watch for me. I'm also liking quartz lately.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Cool. thanks. For 54.00 I just saw I guess you can't go wrong. Looks sold out at that price though I see it in 67.00. I think I'll wait until I see it at 54.00 again which should be pretty soon. Hopefully that will successfully scratch the itch for that particular watch for me. I'm also liking quartz lately.

Yes the Green numeral dial and black subdials ( as in my pic ) sells out real fast and to make it even more complicated there is V1 and V2.
V1 had the incorrect counter subdial at 12 o'clock ( it measured 30 mins and not 60 mins on the chrono ). Search the pics from different sellers and you'll see what I mean........ make sure you ask and get V2.
I doubt they will remake this version so if you find one - get it as they will likely sell what they have and then move on.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Yes the Green numeral dial and black subdials ( as in my pic ) sells out real fast and to make it even more complicated there is V1 and V2.
V1 had the incorrect counter subdial at 12 o'clock ( it measured 30 mins and not 60 mins on the chrono ). Search the pics from different sellers and you'll see what I mean........ make sure you ask and get V2.
I doubt they will remake this version so if you find one - get it as they will likely sell what they have and then move on.
Thanks for the tips. I would not have paid attention to the subdial at all.

Grandprixfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/21
Hi everyone! 😊 I love my rep IWC Mercedes AMG Petronas Miami watch...but I am trying so hard to get a Hot Pink Miami strap to pair it up with.
Does anybody know of a good rep strap that is closest to the matching Hot pink colour that might be available?
I have looked in lots of websites, and have drawn a blank so far! If anybody can help, please let me know.
Cheers.😊(y)

Laphroaig

Horology Curious
10/9/15
Hi everyone! 😊 I love my rep IWC Mercedes AMG Petronas Miami watch...but I am trying so hard to get a Hot Pink Miami strap to pair it up with.
Does anybody know of a good rep strap that is closest to the matching Hot pink colour that might be available?
I have looked in lots of websites, and have drawn a blank so far! If anybody can help, please let me know.
Cheers.😊(y)
Hi,
Where did you get the IWC Mercedes AMG Petronas Miami watch you are happy with?

You can email me at:
Michael _ Abbott @ hotmail. com

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO M7CH!!! 🤣