• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?

Grandprixfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/21
Has anybody got any more info on the Mercedes Petronas watch with the correct coloured DW?🤔

HauntedHat

23/8/18
I'm hyped AF about this watch... you'd think they would have come with a rep back in 2021. But alas. Let's hope they make an accurate one someday

Ckro

Supporter
Certified
16/6/23
USA
Met someone with a gen last week. It's a beauty, perfect watch on sunny weekends by the bbq.
Price is a bit steep in Gen for my use but if a good rep becomes available...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Met someone with a gen last week. It's a beauty, perfect watch on sunny weekends by the bbq.
Price is a bit steep in Gen for my use but if a good rep becomes available...
I've seen some sell for fairly reasonable prices.

Ckro

Supporter
Certified
16/6/23
USA
You mean the ZF version mentioned in this thread? Could t find it so far but I'm a bad hunter for sure

krausephil

26/4/23
Hong Kong , China
Looks good. I just don't like they (ZF) still make all their chronograph three dials too reflective in finishings

ZF does have one. not sure when they came out with it but I plan on getting one. I attached some pics.

I have a copy in gold/cyan ( i realize they don't make it but i still love it). I've been looking for the red strap like the original but no one has made it yet, so I just found another red strap.

StanM

Looking Around
13/10/22
Do you know of any TD who has this or how do you get one. I’ve tried my usual TDs but they don’t have it on their sites.