• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?

krausephil

Getting To Know The Place
26/4/23
Hong Kong , China
My friend purchased one from China second-hand marketplace like Taobao, which is so off in diameter and detail, suppose it is titanium but it is now , don't buy this low-quality from a cheesy factory

mini-mad

7/5/12
France
It would appear the ZF gods have listening to your prayers:
https://a202004241438341790100492.s...WwsQ/_dk_qfai2QPtK-ovaKonqpuGcTymckNZfdXR16gw

The dials looks better than the pictures previously shared, even though the lumed markers seem to be a slightly different shade. The case looks to be still made out of stainless steel, and the brushed+polished finished is wrong compared to the blasted finish of the gen…

Still a long way to go, but maybe we will see a v2 soon enough.

Grandprixfan

3/12/21
It would appear the ZF gods have listening to your prayers:
https://a202004241438341790100492.s...WwsQ/_dk_qfai2QPtK-ovaKonqpuGcTymckNZfdXR16gw

The dials looks better than the pictures previously shared, even though the lumed markers seem to be a slightly different shade. The case looks to be still made out of stainless steel, and the brushed+polished finished is wrong compared to the blasted finish of the gen…

Still a long way to go, but maybe we will see a v2 soon enough.
It does look good....how could you buy from this seller, or would you think it is still dodgy, with not being on the TD list? :unsure:

j2k

9/2/23
Canada
Super excited for this. Fell down the rabbit hole and found out about rwi searching for a replica of this watch because gen is just out of my budget.

mini-mad

7/5/12
France
It does look good....how could you buy from this seller, or would you think it is still dodgy, with not being on the TD list? :unsure:
As a rule, and even more so in the rep community, consider everything coming fro china as a potential scam. I know it's hard but just be patient and if it turns out to be real, it's gonna pop up on a TD's website eventually.
Alternatively, you can try to message some of them like Hont, and they will tell you if they can provide one or not!

Reactions: TESLA760

Grandprixfan

3/12/21
As a rule, and even more so in the rep community, consider everything coming fro china as a potential scam. I know it's hard but just be patient and if it turns out to be real, it's gonna pop up on a TD's website eventually.
Alternatively, you can try to message some of them like Hont, and they will tell you if they can provide one or not!
Great idea!:)(y)

Grandprixfan

3/12/21
whatever you decide, don't forget to keep us updated on your findings !
I have spoken to Li at Jtime watch store, and they have this watch with the correct DW...but there are no pics up on the website as it is so new! I am hoping to have some photos sent, so I can decide for myself how good it is. Then I will buy one. :) (y)

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

Grandprixfan

3/12/21
whatever you decide, don't forget to keep us updated on your findings !
I have spoken to Li at Jtime watch store, and they have this watch with the correct DW...but there are no pics up on the website as it is so new! I am hoping to have some photos sent, so I can decide for myself how good it is. Then I will buy one. :) (y)

j2k

9/2/23
Canada
Please keep us updated!

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
Found more pics... but even on the TD release site they say it's not a ZF product even though they put ZF stickers on it lol...

watchgeekinchina

Still New
23/5/23
China/Sacramento
ZF does have one. not sure when they came out with it but I plan on getting one. I attached some pics.

I have a copy in gold/cyan ( i realize they don't make it but i still love it). I've been looking for the red strap like the original but no one has made it yet, so I just found another red strap.