• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guitars and Watches

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
My turn with a tele...

Not as nice as yours, guys... Mine is a Xaviere... very cheap (and not too well QC'ed, my bridge PU died in days), but it sounds nice and has a beautiful twang mixed in the mellow of the neck PU (it's all OK with me since I play mostly jazz rock and blues, and enjoy the neck PU the most on any guitar!)

Well, the semi-transparent finish on the ash body is quite nice too... And here it is, with the Seiko Monster that just recently joined my collection!

monsta.jpg

monsta2.jpg

superdriver

Known Member
15/11/10
California
It looks very cool, is it a blonde or a white finish? I thought I could detect some grain showing through on one of the pictures, nice to see the new monster getting some exposure.

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
It looks very cool, is it a blonde or a white finish? I thought I could detect some grain showing through on one of the pictures, nice to see the new monster getting some exposure.

It's white, but "semi-see-through" and in real life you very much discern the grain of the wood under the lacquer!

The guitar is very nice but takes some times getting used to it every time I pick it up since it's got the "baseball bat" neck type of profile...

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
Glad this thread is staying alive, I will have to add some fender pics as well... :thumbsup:

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
too keep it even more alive... Some more pics of tele and monster

tele1c.jpg

tele2a.jpg

and the HDR version of this last one, with a different depth of field, as well:
telehdr.jpg

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
To keep the thread alive...

Yet another of my guitars, with yet another watch...
Guitar: Custom 77, "London's Burning", LP 56 inspired
Watche: Omega Speedmaster Automatic

lp1g.jpg

lp2c.jpg

lp3t.jpg

superdriver

Known Member
15/11/10
California
To keep the thread alive...

Yet another of my guitars, with yet another watch...
Guitar: Custom 77, "London's Burning", LP 56 inspired
Watche: Omega Speedmaster Automatic

lp1g.jpg

lp2c.jpg

lp3t.jpg

2 Beuaties, some nice flame going on there, how about a full guitar shot Pakz?

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
2 Beuaties, some nice flame going on there, how about a full guitar shot Pakz?

I'll do that for you tomorrow (if I don't forget). At the moment my 17 month old son is sleeping in his room which happens to be at the same time my "guitar room"... ;)

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Niiice

Reminds me that I promised some more pics a few days ago... Sadly my son is sleeping again (well, I mostly visit here at night, so... )

Well, I'll try to remeber for tomorrow... ;)

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
OK, so here are the promised pics of my London's Burning (sort of an LP homage, you'd say ;) ) with the Steinhart Nav-B Uhr 44mm automatic...

lb6.jpg

lb1z.jpg

lb2u.jpg

lb3o.jpg

lb4l.jpg

lb5.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

Renowned Member
13/3/11
The Room
Here's my watch collection on my stringed collection :)

My first mechanical watch. Akribos XXIV Da Vinci
DSC_1230.jpg

Beater PO
DSC_1227.jpg

LV Sub
DSC_1224.jpg

PAM Homage
DSC_1222.jpg

DSSD
DSC_1219-1.jpg

PAM 193
DSC_1212-1.jpg

LondonBloke

Known Member
1/5/12
Late 50's Les Paul reissue and BK DSSD

One of the guitars I play at the moment, not my favourite player but I do like to see it as I walk down the stairs (Its hung up), nice guitar, probably not worth the money though. A BK DSSD, lovely watch, shame about the pearl problem.