• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Thats really cool, Doc !

Thanks Dave! I forgot to mention this photo isn't the one we're getting, but the same model. I'm exicted to learn how to use it! The Dallas arboretum has these big concerts every week right by the water edge where people will bring their sailboats out and pop open a beer and some snacks. Wife says she won't step on it untill I'm the Master & Commander. Which means, I'm going to take a few spills!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thanks Dave! I forgot to mention this photo isn't the one we're getting, but the same model. I'm exicted to learn how to use it! The Dallas arboretum has these big concerts every week right by the water edge where people will bring their sailboats out and pop open a beer and some snacks. Wife says she won't step on it untill I'm the Master & Commander. Which means, I'm going to take a few spills!

A few spills???
I hope your only talking about your beer....

Boats dont roll do they ??

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
My father-in-Law said if your "being a jackass" and the wind hits it right you'll get wet. hehe. I've seen my buddies uncle intentionally crash a small sailboat dingy into the water when he brought a guy on it he really didn't lile. Good times haha.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well stay safe and have fun buddy !

What ever you do, DONT spill that beer !!!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Sumi, I think you're going to get your wish on the weather and dry balls. Should cool off by 10 degrees by the end of the week.

Doc, congrats on the new boat Looks like a lot of fun

Jeane123

Respected Member
6/4/15
Nice boat doc! Keep the sail side up man! And don't spill beer. No one likes spilt beer.
Jeff, sumi, hope you guys enjoy the weather there in CA,
Here in MN it's been cold, raining and windy as hell today. I am not looking forward to another mn winter :( with that said I have to be up early tomorrow so good night guys!! Sleep well!

And nice four legged friend there Jeff.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hi Joran !

Getting settled in the new home OK ?

All set! Next up: Installing my watch room again :D Can't wait, in a few weeks there will be 3 datejust's to build with ALL gen parts except for the movements which are swiss 2824's :) Will share pics when time is there!

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
All set! Next up: Installing my watch room again :D Can't wait, in a few weeks there will be 3 datejust's to build with ALL gen parts except for the movements which are swiss 2824's :) Will share pics when time is there!

Coolamundo........will be waiting for that !!!

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Just got done doing a relume on my Invicta....

well i did the luming last night, reassembled tonight.....

WzZsEks.jpg

sQHFvSk.jpg

And yeah, i know my picture taking skills suck buttasski :(

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Good morning guys!

Sumi, I'm totally with you on the sail boat.

Joran, post some pics when done with the room.

Dave, your pic taking skills sucks balls!:laugh: The lume looks really good though!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Having had my share of flips and spills and jellyfish stings in my butt, the safest way to sail a boat is the Sumi method : http://sittononthebeach.com/wp-
content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_90271.jpg

Bwah ha ha, many think this should be my method as well! Good thing we White Rock Lake acouple blocks away that only allows sailboats, and kayaks. My friend made fun of me yesterday saying "hey, are you going to keep that sunfish out at the docks? If so, just go ahead and give me the $450(docking fee) and I'll light it on fire for you"
[MENTION=100114]Jeane123[/MENTION], no beer will be hurt during the process. This is my beer. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My beer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
[MENTION=56255]Subjeff[/MENTION], I'll post actual photos over the weekend when I get the bad boy in.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
We have reached a milestone!!! This thread has hit 100 pages in 1 months time.:thumbup:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Good Afternoon. A long way from the weekend but we are plugging along, hope everyone is well.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Got this in my change at Mc Donalds !

A real silver dime !

PVj7d6q.jpg