• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Chronomat B01, three new colors for choose!

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Damn, that’s unfortunate. The GF stuff is usually very good. My green dial GF ( same watch as yours ) is very good with no chrono or alignment issues. I did ask for a video of all functions on mine before I have the GL to ship though.

zfgjMK.jpg

Breitling lover Tino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/22
Netherland
Damn, that’s unfortunate. The GF stuff is usually very good. My green dial GF ( same watch as yours ) is very good with no chrono or alignment issues. I did ask for a video of all functions on mine before I have the GL to ship though.

zfgjMK.jpg
Yes that was momistake did notYes that was momistake did not Ask videos of working chronograph but oké I learn from my mistakes haha

Reactions: Teamjlf

hockeyhead019

23/5/20

zfgjMK.jpg

The date wheel doesn't look oversunk on this one, is it just the angle you took the photo from? Or is it as good as it looks? This is the color combo that I'm kicking around picking up, so curious to hear your thoughts.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Mine is sunken so it’s more than likely the angle of that shot. Black subdial and black date wheel also helps with merging the gap. The date font on this model is also large which also helps. Smaller font like in my Omega Speedmaster racing really exacerbates the sunken look. On this GF model it’s not too bad. On a side note I can’t believe how much these things have risen in cost lately. The “inferior” TF unit is really getting up there in price now… These things are now almost touching the 570 - 600 USD mark.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Mine is sunken so it’s more than likely the angle of that shot. Black subdial and black date wheel also helps with merging the gap. The date font on this model is also large which also helps. Smaller font like in my Omega Speedmaster racing really exacerbates the sunken look. On this GF model it’s not too bad. On a side note I can’t believe how much these things have risen in cost lately. The “inferior” TF unit is really getting up there in price now… These things are now almost touching the 570 - 600 USD mark.

Reactions: APjumbo

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
I wonder what the variable is in why some of these look great and others not so much. Assuming they're all actually from the GF factory.
The first set of pictures in this thread are not GF, but as far as I can see TF. The TF date window sits too high, which seems off, even if you dont know its the date window position. The GF b01 has the date window perhaps 1-2mm higher as the gen so already looks much better. Or at least, thats my take on it.

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Did yo8 receive your GF b01 42 2020 already? I haven’t seem sunken date wheels on a GF yet, whereas TF seems to have that issue. Hence the question about factory.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I’m in the middle of modding my omega, the chronomat will be next. Just received the new 7750 date wheels. There are a bunch of links to useful threads in my omega mod thread.

breitling chronomat B01 42 has a very sunken date wheel. does anyone know how or does anyone know someone who knows how to mod this

Last edited:

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
ja al 2 maanden had hier ook de fotos gepost
Lol, missed a few posts I see. First of all, congrats with a very beautiful watch! I was doubting between green or white dial myself, but went green. I do see the sunken part you refer to though, which is much more apparent than with the black date wheel and black date window. I have bought a b01 44 anni recently (still en route) which has a modded date wheel to resolve the sunken issie. I’ll ask the buyer who has done the mod to that one and let you know via PM.

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
Lol, miste een paar berichten die ik zie. Allereerst gefeliciteerd met een heel mooi horloge! Ik twijfelde zelf tussen groene of witte wijzerplaat, maar werd groen. Ik zie wel het verzonken deel waar je naar verwijst, dat veel duidelijker is dan bij het zwarte datumwiel en het zwarte datumvenster. Ik heb onlangs een b01 44 anni gekocht (nog steeds onderweg) die een gemodificeerd datumwiel heeft om de gezonken issie op te lossen. Ik zal de koper vragen wie de mod heeft gedaan om die en laat het je weten via PM.
top thnx ik hoor het graag

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
I’m in the middle of modding my omega, the chronomat will be next. Just received the new 7750 date wheels. There are a bunch of links to useful threads in my omega mod thread.

weet jij ook hoe dat bij die breitling moet en werkt?

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland

Thanks Peter for guiding me in the Direction of Neon_7.
He did A Great job for me on the date Wheel of the breitling chronomat B01 42 mm GF Edition that Whas very sunken.
After he put on a other date Wheel, the watch Looks perfect, and You cannot Tell anymore If this is an original or a replica.
I love it so much and I am so grateful that I came in contact with Neon_7, truly A Man Off his Word.
And I Got The Watch Back in two weeks🥰🥰🥰

Relos_Indios

Known Member
10/3/23
Asia
I wonder if another factory will take up repping this watch. GF will probably not be doing any more watches any time soon.