• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Chronomat B01, three new colors for choose!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The date is unbearably flush in the first pictures.
afc31d0c0f952f179c8c7c557776964f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Hornyskull

Horology Curious
28/3/21
Proud owner of the steel / gold versions. Could you collect some expierence with the gold plating. How does it survive in daily use? i am also interested in the watch but my last the 300m diver seamaster was too big for me, i suspect it would be the same with the chronomat.....sad.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Proud owner of the steel / gold versions. Could you collect some expierence with the gold plating. How does it survive in daily use? i am also interested in the watch but my last the 300m diver seamaster was too big for me, i suspect it would be the same with the chronomat.....sad.

I would never consider a gold watch for daily use. Go with all stainless for a daily watch.

Hornyskull

Horology Curious
28/3/21
I would never consider a gold watch for daily use. Go with all stainless for a daily watch.

it is so sad that as a daily driver for gold/steel my only option seems to be a gen. the watch will have scratches for sure but will not loose the colour. the major flaw of these beautiful reps.... very sad.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
If you bought one to wear every day you would be disappointed. My gold Reps are only worn when I am going someplace nice. For my beater, I wear an Avenger Bandit made out of Ti. The scratches and nicks don't show.

Jeanmard

WTB omega planet ocean skyfall
3/10/17
EU
look good chronomat, but very expensive at TD's shop I think

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
it is so sad that as a daily driver for gold/steel my only option seems to be a gen. the watch will have scratches for sure but will not loose the colour. the major flaw of these beautiful reps.... very sad.

When you order the watch ask if you can buy an extra bracelet with the watch. Then you will have a spare when you need one. Later they won't sell you just a bracelet.

Tomsell

Horology Curious
13/8/21
I wish they buid this one without the gold color, i dont appreciate with this watch.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16

I would not buy a watch with gold plating for daily use, I have several gold Reps but only wear them on occasions when I know they will not be in a position for wear. The gold looks nice but is very thin. The upcharge for the gold version is $10-$20. How much gold do you think is used for $10-$20? My answer is ...tiny.

Cliffutenn

Horology Curious
28/9/22
I realize I'm a bit late to the game on this post but the pictures are of the TF Factory not the GF, correct? If you go to Steve's website the TF photos look the same and the GF photo's are quite different. The other, more important (for me), thing is the GF versions do not show the rubber straps only the TF. I can reach out to Steve and ask but does anyone who's bought one of these know if the GF model has rubber straps available?

Breitling lover Tino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/22
Netherland
Hey There I am Tino knew in this replica World of Watches but I'm A brightling Lovers.
As I was looking for a Breitling chronomat b01 42_ I came across this forum and get in contact with Steve, Steve answered all my questions and he sames sincero.
I ordered One With Steve from the g-factory All Thou It Is Not in stock But he assures that I will get The Watch soon, and There Will Be no problem with the Factory.
I send for the 2 tone.