• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Chronomat B01, three new colors for choose!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hey There I am Tino knew in this replica World of Watches but I'm A brightling Lovers.
As I was looking for a Breitling chronomat b01 42_ I came across this forum and get in contact with Steve, Steve answered all my questions and he sames sincero.
I ordered One With Steve from the g-factory All Thou It Is Not in stock But he assures that I will get The Watch soon, and There Will Be no problem with the Factory.
I send for the 2 tone.
Welcome, the watch you pictured is not from GF it is from the far inferior TF, the date font is terrible and pearl is off to start with.

This is the GF one

Reactions: Teamjlf

Breitling lover Tino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/22
Netherland
Welcome, the watch you pictured is not from GF it is from the far inferior TF, the date font is terrible and pearl is off to start with.

This is the GF one

But Steven from the one watches told me that it was a g Factory model that I ordered With Him

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
But Steven from the one watches told me that it was a g Factory model that I ordered With Him
Look at the link in the video and pictures they are different watches. GF has much better finishing and the date font is clearly different.

Just saying:) I would ask to clarify.

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
Yes man I would just be sure to check your QC photos so you are getting the GF version(y)
How can I know if it is really a g Factory model cause I am knew in this replica World normally I go for the real stuff but I think The Times over Because I go for the looks I Don't Care what Movement it is. Why pay so much money when you going for the looks

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
Hey There I am Tino knew in this replica World of Watches but I'm A brightling Lovers.
As I was looking for a Breitling chronomat b01 42_ I came across this forum and get in contact with Steve, Steve answered all my questions and he sames sincero.
I ordered One With Steve from the g-factory All Thou It Is Not in stock But he assures that I will get The Watch soon, and There Will Be no problem with the Factory.
I send for the 2 tone.
Today I receive to qc from Steve pictures Looking Great Video to so I Agree with the Sending and now I am Waiting On The Track and Trace

sle7in

Looking Around
14/10/19
So what factory is this one from? The price is quite high in comparison to GF and TF but it looks like the date wheel gap is non-existent which makes me really consider ordering one.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
why the gap is not there is because they are using a SW510 movement, which is the same as an ETA7753, instead of the 7750 use in the rep.

Reactions: peter4103

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I recently received mine ( GF version ) and I'm really enjoying this one. Its well made and scratches the itch.
The green dial is beautiful. Bracelet was a lot of fun to resize...... :p

zfgjMK.jpg

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Love it @Teamjlf ! i am in the process of trying to get one with the green dial too, at Trusty…… How much work was the bracelet adjustment? Does one need to be an engineer?

How long was the wait between ordering and having it at your doorstep?

Last edited:

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
I recently received mine ( GF version ) and I'm really enjoying this one. Its well made and scratches the itch.

zfgjMK.jpg
This Is The really Beautiful watch I also have ordered One The One With The Silver Dial in the rosé Gold Riders from Steve of theonewatches.io.
I'm Waiting Now for 7 Days Got My Track and Trace code.
And this is also Gfactory model and asked Steve to shorten the bracel for me On My Risk size

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Love it @Teamjlf ! i am in the process of trying to get one with the green dial too, at Trusty…… How much work was the bracelet adjustment? Does one need to be an engineer?

How long was the wait between ordering and having it at your doorstep?
I ordered mine from Ryan at Intime. From order to payment to shipping to delivery was less than a month in total.

The bracelet is fiddly to adjust. Push pins and multiple pieces per link. The bullets are actually just thin covers. First you push the pin out and then remove the cover. Once this cover is removed you need to push through the hollow pin that connects the links. Once that is pushed through the link can be removed. It’s fiddly so take your time and it’s easily done. May take some trial and error as there is no adjustment on the bracelet so you need to trial the fit and then keep going until you find the right balance between tightness and slackness.

Reactions: peter4103

Seaboy85

Supporter
16/4/20

zfgjMK.jpg
How good is the AR coating?

Cliffutenn

Horology Curious
28/9/22
I realize I'm a bit late to the game on this post but the pictures are of the TF Factory not the GF, correct? If you go to Steve's website the TF photos look the same and the GF photo's are quite different. The other, more important (for me), thing is the GF versions do not show the rubber straps only the TF. I can reach out to Steve and ask but does anyone who's bought one of these know if the GF model has rubber straps available?
AFAIK, the answer is no...GF does not make the rubber strap. I ordered a green GF and a rubber strap from TF. I've yet to receive it but that's the route I had to go.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
AFAIK, the answer is no...GF does not make the rubber strap. I ordered a green GF and a rubber strap from TF. I've yet to receive it but that's the route I had to go.
I did the same but in the end TF did not supply the rubber strap and stated that they wouldn’t supply the rubber strap separately. Will be interesting to see if you do get one. As it stands I’m actually really liking the metal strap and I think it’s one of the key design cues of this watch so I’m sticking with it now.