• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen, VSF, Clean, GM and AR, 41mm blue datejust detailed comparison

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
What is better on CF?
For me, dial (smoother and wider sunburst-more genlike) color of the dial, crystal have better cyclops now on latest batches, bezel is semi plated ( not like plating from nikz but better than vsf) i was used it in salty sea and didnt wear off and the most important to me is the case lugs, for me looks very defined and sharper than vsf…
Movement wins on vsf for me but i will put my vsf movement in the clean case

Reactions: watchfan109

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
For me, dial (smoother and wider sunburst-more genlike) color of the dial, crystal have better cyclops now on latest batches, bezel is semi plated ( not like plating from nikz but better than vsf) i was used it in salty sea and didnt wear off and the most important to me is the case lugs, for me looks very defined and sharper than vsf…
Movement wins on vsf for me but i will put my vsf movement in the clean case

I have CF V2 and latest VSF.
Just dial and bracelet (ARF) are better on CF for me ;-)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
In the end I understand that the perfect hybrid would be VSF with CF bracelet + dial + bezel, right?

Batoche

Looking Around
27/7/19
Are there substantive differences between the DJ watch with the smooth bezel and the sunburst bezel?

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
I hear this movement discussion a lot, and I also can’t say I’m aware of conclusive evidence for either movement truly being mechanically better. I own (and have) both on hand (VSF 3235 and CF 3235) right now, and sure I can find differences, but I can’t truly, categorically say one is “better”.

Proof may be out there, but I’m not aware of what that proof is. 👍🏻

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Incredible how far these watches have gotten. I think those of us who've been around for a while can really appreciate this.
Yeah, man, it may be hard to get close to perfection, but reps are always improving, and factory competition is good for our friends who enjoy reps!

Reactions: Barajacko

Crankbait

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/22
East Coast USA
dac0ce6f2851a0eea1df23faa18264c6.jpg

White gold plated bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever consider plating the “jubilee” to match?

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Are there substantive differences between the DJ watch with the smooth bezel and the sunburst bezel?
In fact, there is no difference, if the factory made the two models separately, it is only to replace the bezel, the other accessories are still the same

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
如图所示,我在rehaut上找到了关于序列号“3”的一些信息~
有谁知道GEN seri num字体,序列号“3”只有平头型“3”还是包括圆头“3”?
我找不到任何 GEN Rolex seri num "3" 有雕刻圆头 "3"
如果 GEN Rolex 没有圆头 3,说明有些厂家拿错了序列号字体。(不只是 41 datejust rehaut number 有这个问题)

zqv2PE.jpg
In fact, for rehaut font some micro gap is very difficult to avoid, this mainly depends on whether you care!!