• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

ibrahimassaddxb

Looking Around
23/3/22
I spoke with the seller about the RM 35-01 which he mentions it costs 168,000 RMB!

The biggest mystery is that he can only share the movement images and not the actual complete watch…. When i asked him to send me an image of the actual watch, he sent me a video of the authentic watch!

I started to zoom in the image and right away i could tell which is authentic and which is a replica.

Later on when i asked him to send me more images of the actual watch he said he doesn’t have any as the buyer needs to pay first then receive QC later after production….LOL

Please share with me your thoughts on these images if you also believe the watch is authentic.

b7541bf8a5cefb4306a8ac494410ab5c.jpg

d914b17e44fd93986aa97b880835c029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I spoke with the seller about the RM 35-01 which he mentions it costs 168,000 RMB!

The biggest mystery is that he can only share the movement images and not the actual complete watch…. When i asked him to send me an image of the actual watch, he sent me a video of the authentic watch!

I started to zoom in the image and right away i could tell which is authentic and which is a replica.

Later on when i asked him to send me more images of the actual watch he said he doesn’t have any as the buyer needs to pay first then receive QC later after production….LOL

Please share with me your thoughts on these images if you also believe the watch is authentic.

b7541bf8a5cefb4306a8ac494410ab5c.jpg

d914b17e44fd93986aa97b880835c029.jpg

looks like The misspelling appears in top movement. So holy shit If it is…

ibrahimassaddxb

Looking Around
23/3/22
He sent me another image of the movement with the Correct spelling on the “MILLE” but i’m not sure the videos that he sent me of the actual watch is a replica! Looks 100% like the authentic watch from the videos he is sending. Anyone else agrees on the watch?

0e20df5255d797fabe32cb215608eec5.jpg

738ac44268733cf310190e6282c7526b.jpg

4d07f290451c507578843750af39b5e8.jpg

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Something stinks! Judging on the lack of info, no actual source made public of this movement and inability to share proper pics and details I’d say there is a scam looming. Either someone is trying to profit massively by purchasing these for FA and selling them with an absolutely ridiculous mark up before someone here actually finds out what’s really going on with this movement… or these photos are being used to scam someone out of a stupid amount of money. Or maybe I’m just being paranoid lol.
Curious as to know what the rest of this website is that seems to be printed on the box that the movement is in. Or is it an email
e7414b0be8539f49f0f3406187b7d7ec.jpg

ibrahimassaddxb

Looking Around
23/3/22
After purchasing more than 3 watches from ABD, I just had a word with him about this RM super clone movement project, and he clearly said that its coming soon. He even showed me the movement in his hand which i can tell with his signature ring.

Here’s the thing… the movement exist, but no one had the movement in an actual watch! This is exactly why most of the sellers are sending genuine videos and images of the RM-35-01 claiming its the copy to make the sell!

To be honest not even ABD has the movement installed in the watch which bring me to the conclusion that this is a 100% scam!

Even if someone takes the risk to buy this movement, we can never know how clean is the final product when installed in the watch!

I’ve contacted many sellers and they all said it’s scam! Watch out guys!

4cf43ce1ca4761a246e0939b7f736d6f.jpg

Reactions: Corvax

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Thanks for the info, This movement may exist but there’s no way it’s worth that price tag. Especially with no history or spare parts available for servicing… Hopefully nobody actually falls for this ridiculousness. I find it funny that a factory can clone a way more complicated movement like the Rolex 4130 chronograph and sell it for under 1k but this basic RM clone would cost anywhere near what they trying to get for it. It may be a smaller outfit making it and trying to justify R & D, but if they can do it someone bigger will and they’ll eventually be available for standard rep prices.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
After purchasing more than 3 watches from ABD, I just had a word with him about this RM super clone movement project, and he clearly said that its coming soon. He even showed me the movement in his hand which i can tell with his signature ring.

Here’s the thing… the movement exist, but no one had the movement in an actual watch! This is exactly why most of the sellers are sending genuine videos and images of the RM-35-01 claiming its the copy to make the sell!

To be honest not even ABD has the movement installed in the watch which bring me to the conclusion that this is a 100% scam!

Even if someone takes the risk to buy this movement, we can never know how clean is the final product when installed in the watch!

I’ve contacted many sellers and they all said it’s scam! Watch out guys!

4cf43ce1ca4761a246e0939b7f736d6f.jpg

I wish ABD was a trusted seller… really want a couple of customs <3 to bad he ripped off alot of people :( could have been a great bizz

ibrahimassaddxb

Looking Around
23/3/22
How did ABD rip of you?

I bought 3 watches from him, and personally he was very bad with communication and super late on delivery!

He charged me $150 USD extra for the RM blue tint glass which he didn’t deliver. After receiving the watch, i immediately took a look at the crystal of the watch and disappointed ! He bullshit me to go outside under the sun and see the reflection which wasn’t there.

Don’t trust everything ABD says, but he will deliver eventually the watch.

22c72d3ae5197015bfc302ed7e57d545.jpg

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
How did ABD rip of you?

I bought 3 watches from him, and personally he was very bad with communication and super late on delivery!

He charged me $150 USD extra for the RM blue tint glass which he didn’t deliver. After receiving the watch, i immediately took a look at the crystal of the watch and disappointed ! He bullshit me to go outside under the sun and see the reflection which wasn’t there.

He havent ripped me off. I tried to send him messages about a year ago. But he never answered, now I’m happy about it. This forum is full of people who never received anything from him.
I really wanted the one tourbillion model on his if page. and the 35.01 white ntpt. If anyone have one in stock I gladly buy one.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
How did ABD rip of you?

is this model very old? Looks like the old z factory v1

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
Anyone one got any update good or bad??