• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
It’s funny you mention it as I got the Hofa watch and it really does semi tame that RM itch though I still want one.

looks cool what size is this??
do perhaps have a wristshot,and the size of your wrist
thanks

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
thanks

I’ll try remember to post some. It’s a 49.5x43mm according to the manufacture. It fits well on my 6.5 inch wrist. My only complaint is I wish I could have velcro/elastic strap options. The rubber is cool but more options are better.

Last edited:
Reactions: ap@12

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
thanks

here’s a quick photo that I took a while back. Hope this holds you over till I can take more ????

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Yikes, from the back view that movement looks cobbled together, that two layered deco is weird. I wonder if there's more of the donor movement in there hiding somehow, because that tiered look is odd. Front looks good but the back has a distinct amount of wackness going on with it.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I wouldn’t pay a premium for one of these, it could really hurt your wallets feelings if another rep factory grabs one, mass produces them and then at some point it eventually becomes a standard clone in ZF’s and others for under 1k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayor_McCheese

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I wouldn’t pay a premium for one of these, it could really hurt your wallets feelings if another rep factory grabs one, mass produces them and then at some point it eventually becomes a standard clone in ZF’s and others for under 1k

that is inevitable… but the point is.
people that pay that they want to con people into buying as gen for god knows how much.
scary

Reactions: mnkoshka

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
Does anyone ???? have anymore updates?

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron