• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DSSD Versions

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
D

d4m.test

Please someone who knows.. im new in rep colecting.. and i want best dssd mk1. Version.. is this the best ? .intime01.co/sea-dweller/1249-bp-maker-deepsea-sea-dweller-swiss-2836.html
And if anyone ordered will it be perfect ( centraled pearl , corect bezel rotating sound , lume colour, sharp dial printing , saphire scratchless glass, good engraved ' original gas escape valve and ring lock system' ,waterptoofnes...) and what version would it match from pictures in beggining of this post.. thanks

D

d4m.test

Please someone who knows.. im new in rep colecting.. and i want best dssd mk1. Version.. is this the best ? .intime01.co/sea-dweller/1249-bp-maker-deepsea-sea-dweller-swiss-2836.html
And if anyone ordered will it be perfect ( centraled pearl , corect bezel rotating sound , lume colour, sharp dial printing , saphire scratchless glass, good engraved ' original gas escape valve and ring lock system' ,waterptoofnes...) and what version would it match from pictures in beggining of this post.. thanks

Apopra

Known Member
15/2/13
When did the V7 of DSSD Dark Blue come out?
2015?
They must be boiling V8. ... I have the V7 from BK and it amazing, but always room for small improvements.

Apopra

Known Member
15/2/13
When did the V7 of DSSD Dark Blue come out?
2015?
They must be boiling V8. ... I have the V7 from BK and it amazing, but always room for small improvements.

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Hi guys here is my V7 that I just ordered, there are couple of things that look off in the qc pics, first of all the light blue color at the top of the dial does not come out as it should, the green color of deepsea looks off, as well as the alignment of the “k” of lock.
What do you guys think? Should I accept?
Thanks a lot
View attachment 84396

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Hi guys here is my V7 that I just ordered, there are couple of things that look off in the qc pics, first of all the light blue color at the top of the dial does not come out as it should, the green color of deepsea looks off, as well as the alignment of the “k” of lock.
Thanks a lot
View attachment 84396

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thanks a lot
View attachment 84396

The watch looks great! I have the same.

The Color is good of the Dial. In low light it‘s normal you can‘t see someone the blue. In the Sun it will flash you :D The Green of Deepsea is also good! Picture was taken under low light.

The K of lock is also good.

accept it, you will love the watch! ;)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thanks a lot
View attachment 84396

The watch looks great! I have the same.

The Color is good of the Dial. In low light it‘s normal you can‘t see someone the blue. In the Sun it will flash you :D The Green of Deepsea is also good! Picture was taken under low light.

The K of lock is also good.

accept it, you will love the watch! ;)

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i cant see you guy's pics , i really hate XF

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i cant see you guy's pics , i really hate XF

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hmm :/ did the upload with forum function..
yeah , they will probably show up tomorrow for me , this new forum software doesnt like me

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hmm :/ did the upload with forum function..
yeah , they will probably show up tomorrow for me , this new forum software doesnt like me