• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DSSD Versions

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
yes, you will definitly be amazed by the new V7.:drooling:

btw i love this word " canal street rep" make's me laugh every time:laughing:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
yes, you will definitly be amazed by the new V7.:drooling:

btw i love this word " canal street rep" make's me laugh every time:laughing:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Watch arrived today ! Amazed by the quality! A tiny bit disappointed by the lack of light blue but it’s probably cause it’s grey out today :)
View attachment 85986

perfect decision mate :) the Blue is very very different in different lightnings. Sometimes like black sometimes the blue is flashing your eyes :)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Watch arrived today ! Amazed by the quality! A tiny bit disappointed by the lack of light blue but it’s probably cause it’s grey out today :)
View attachment 85986

perfect decision mate :) the Blue is very very different in different lightnings. Sometimes like black sometimes the blue is flashing your eyes :)

ayylmao123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/16
yeah , they will probably show up tomorrow for me , this new forum software doesnt like me
Try deleting any cache you have saved for this website. That usually does the trick. If you want a quick check before doing so, go to incognito and see if you get the same problems, if you don't then it's the cache.

ayylmao123

16/7/16
yeah , they will probably show up tomorrow for me , this new forum software doesnt like me
Try deleting any cache you have saved for this website. That usually does the trick. If you want a quick check before doing so, go to incognito and see if you get the same problems, if you don't then it's the cache.

ayylmao123

16/7/16
Received a dssd black v7 from bk, really stunning but actually a lot smaller than I thought it would be. My PAM 411 is a great size for my wrist but this is a little on the small end. I really love rolex watches and was looking at getting a sub but now I'm thinking 40mm is way to small for me :(

ayylmao123

16/7/16
Received a dssd black v7 from bk, really stunning but actually a lot smaller than I thought it would be. My PAM 411 is a great size for my wrist but this is a little on the small end. I really love rolex watches and was looking at getting a sub but now I'm thinking 40mm is way to small for me :(

D

d4m.test

This has been a really helpful thread but it's left me still scratching my head on a few issues before I pull the trigger on my first rep .
First -concern is .Is the latest blue face a very close match or am I better off going for the black one
Secondly- Do most opt for the 2835 movement or is there a better more reliable option without modding.
Thirdly - I had originally set on a v7 sub but after reading a lot of threads I've swung towards the dssd as it seems it might be a better replica as in less detail flaws over a gen version.
To summarise ,I'm after a quality rep Dssd and want it to look as close to gen and reliable as poss ,as we all do I'm sure but ,if the v7 is my best bet then what movement /colour is most favoured (I like both colours)
Thanks in advance guys.
Ja

D

d4m.test

This has been a really helpful thread but it's left me still scratching my head on a few issues before I pull the trigger on my first rep .
First -concern is .Is the latest blue face a very close match or am I better off going for the black one
Secondly- Do most opt for the 2835 movement or is there a better more reliable option without modding.
Thirdly - I had originally set on a v7 sub but after reading a lot of threads I've swung towards the dssd as it seems it might be a better replica as in less detail flaws over a gen version.
To summarise ,I'm after a quality rep Dssd and want it to look as close to gen and reliable as poss ,as we all do I'm sure but ,if the v7 is my best bet then what movement /colour is most favoured (I like both colours)
Thanks in advance guys.
Ja

D

d4m.test

After much thought and searching, i have finally ordered the following today
OMEGA LMPO Noob V4
Rolex DSSD Deepsea V7 Noob with the 2836 movements.

I am very new to the rep scene and would love your input in the QC process as I have no idea what exactly to look for, i am not very fussy but would like a clean one,

thanks all

D

d4m.test

After much thought and searching, i have finally ordered the following today
OMEGA LMPO Noob V4
Rolex DSSD Deepsea V7 Noob with the 2836 movements.

I am very new to the rep scene and would love your input in the QC process as I have no idea what exactly to look for, i am not very fussy but would like a clean one,

thanks all

D

d4m.test

View attachment 85986
Hi looks great ,do you mind me asking ,but was your rehaut out of alignment as many on here seem to comment on that ,also the pearl seems spot on position wise, was this exactly as it came .I really want this watch but am worried about the rehaut,pearl and bezel marker colour all being off .Not sure if it's a lot of old comments that I've read regarding these issues or if it's still like it with most v7's

D

d4m.test

View attachment 85986
Hi looks great ,do you mind me asking ,but was your rehaut out of alignment as many on here seem to comment on that ,also the pearl seems spot on position wise, was this exactly as it came .I really want this watch but am worried about the rehaut,pearl and bezel marker colour all being off .Not sure if it's a lot of old comments that I've read regarding these issues or if it's still like it with most v7's

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Hey man,
In my opinion the rehaut position is pretty good, even though the K is the tiniest bit off, as for the pearl it came perfectly centered and finally the bezel marker color well the color is probably a bit off but I will try the sharpie mod I read that it’s a pretty good improvement for the money!

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Hey man,
In my opinion the rehaut position is pretty good, even though the K is the tiniest bit off, as for the pearl it came perfectly centered and finally the bezel marker color well the color is probably a bit off but I will try the sharpie mod I read that it’s a pretty good improvement for the money!