• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3777 from toro - incoming!!

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Just a question homies, i've been avoiding 7750 watches like a plague but how does it hold up for owners so far?

rick3d

Horology Curious
16/7/15
7750 with the second at 12 is a hit and miss. Some work many stutter, at least on AP ROO.

ashley1

Known Member
27/9/07
FWIW the picture on Toros website with the bracelet has the caseback ending with ......368 which would identify it as a V6F , would it not? The one on strap has a diff number to mentioned and is described as a V2.

Yes his bracelet model illustrated is a V6F based on the caseback serial but I have been supplied an MK version I am sure although the serial number on mine is actually 5025138 !?! so different from both the serials identified in previous posts but more crucially I have not been sent what was illustrated on the site.

I am entering communication with Toro now, this could get interesting!!

ashley1

Known Member
27/9/07
Thank you @higginsd
The picture of the 3777 on Toro's website is the MK-maker version. I am positive of this based on the serial numbers on the case back.
I asked the OP what factory version he purchased, as he bought it from Toro, and I was wondering if he specifically requested the V6F Factory 3777, or just ordered the item from the website.....in which case he may have been shipped what was pictured on Toro's website which is the MK Maker version....

Hi if you look at the caseback web site pics for the bracelet version you will see the JF Serial 5028368 clearly denoting that he is marketing the JF version for the bracelet model which is what I ordered. he is showing the MK maker version for the strap model

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
7750 with the second at 12 is a hit and miss. Some work many stutter, at least on AP ROO.

In this case im talking about 3777 owners specifically. I have a crazy idea whr different models have different movement qualities. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Hi if you look at the caseback web site pics for the bracelet version you will see the JF Serial 5028368 clearly denoting that he is marketing the JF version for the bracelet model which is what I ordered. he is showing the MK maker version for the strap model
I noticed that as well. Toro's site has the bracelet version depicting the V6F, but the strap version picture is of an MK Factory version.
May we ask how long ago you purchased the 3777 from Toro?
Good luck when dealing with Toro tomorrow.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Just a question homies, i've been avoiding 7750 watches like a plague but how does it hold up for owners so far?
A7750 with seconds at 9 o'clock do not have the issues that Seconds at 6 or seconds at 12 o'clock. They are quite robust...considering its a rep movement. I have a A7750 with seconds at 9 chrono and it is still +/-4 seconds per day with a power reserve of 42 hours after 4 years.

ashley1

Known Member
27/9/07
I noticed that as well. Toro's site has the bracelet version depicting the V6F, but the strap version picture is of an MK Factory version.
May we ask how long ago you purchased the 3777 from Toro?
Good luck when dealing with Toro tomorrow.

Hi, it arrived in the last few days, I will let you know how things progress.

SkiTime

16/3/13
Yes his bracelet model illustrated is a V6F based on the caseback serial but I have been supplied an MK version I am sure although the serial number on mine is actually 5025138 !?! so different from both the serials identified in previous posts but more crucially I have not been sent what was illustrated on the site.

I am entering communication with Toro now, this could get interesting!!
I have this same serial number - can anyone co firm if that is the MK maker? I am curious now as well.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

ashley1

Known Member
27/9/07
Yes it's the MK maker but the good news is.....ta daaa!!! its the newer MK maker with better (more accurate but still not quite right lug chamfering) nice clear AR with a hint of blue and flatter lume markers like the gen - V6 has clumpy lume markers which are a bit of a tell. Some flaws remain though and overall the V6F is probably a little more accurate.
The slightly too big red triangle and better lume on hands than dial are still present but the build is pretty good, pushers are properly attached and the bracelet is superb. The MK maker dial suffered from slightly under sized sub dials originally as well but that has also been addressed on mine.
I will post some decent pics later or tomorrow so we can all chew over the details and I will pop up some pics of my Santoni Lite strap thats just landed from sunny Vietnam lol

Infact here it is now
P1040066.jpg

Quite pleased with the finish

SkiTime

16/3/13
^^ where is the strap from? Looks pretty nice.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

ashley1

Known Member
27/9/07
Making time for the morning sport round up with my new best friend

Welcome to Manchester Memphis Depay!!

The AR out of the box is impressive on this one!

P1040071.jpg

P1040077.jpg

wirosableng

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/5/15
where did you get this strap from mate?

A light summer version, water resistant:
i.php

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Looks great that mate! I lost part of a link earlier this week and just noticed another has popped off. Is this a known problem with the bracelet ?! I'm thinking about loctite/ glue as I want to keep this watch, it's one of my favourites.

FWIW the buttons to remove the link all looked ok , non looked pushed in to me
4929dffc9085a9635662d26042c9ed29.jpg