• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Different types of subs

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
How do i determine what maker my sub is? I'm looking to go Franken with my sub and want to find out what gen parts can be added. I have done some looking but I keep getting results like the difference between lv and ln and that kind of stuff. Any help would be awesome.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
How do i determine what maker my sub is? I'm looking to go Franken with my sub and want to find out what gen parts can be added. I have done some looking but I keep getting results like the difference between lv and ln and that kind of stuff. Any help would be awesome.

First of all what kind of sub do you have? Maker and model? The rest you have to just read read and read some more for yourself to know the differences between makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Fiveostang

6/11/12
First of all what kind of sub do you have? Maker and model? The rest you have to just read read and read some more for yourself to know the differences between makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's what I need to find out. Is there a way to determine the maker? I got in from m2m on trade and the guy I got it from got it on trade. I know only certain models accept gen parts but I don't know which one I have.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
8ebajahy.jpg
y3ujezeb.jpg
2yrahedu.jpg

Not the best pics but the watch is with speedy so it's all I got.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Bud, this one has me puzzled.
It seems gen construction based on the bezel, has engraved rehault and an obvious LEC. At first glance, I think its a miss match of parts using an older BK case. I will do some more looking tonight.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Bud, this one has me puzzled.
It seems gen construction based on the bezel, has engraved rehault and an obvious LEC. At first glance, I think its a miss match of parts using an older BK case. I will do some more looking tonight.

I freaken love you Jeff. You have already helped me so much I really appreciate you taking more of your time to help me out again. I noticed how blatant the LEC is I think gen crystal is a must.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Thanks bud, I wish I was more help. At first glance the dial is not a TC nor a noob. It appears gen construction with engraved rehault so probably olkder BK/wm9? But the LEC sticks out so this has me confused.

Hopefully some other guys will chime. I will look more later when I'm home and not using an iPhone to view this.

did I call it Rudy?

Fiveostang

6/11/12
So here's a thought on the bk case idea. Look at the CGs shouldn't the bk have thinner CGs? Here's a better pic of mine.
danumy8a.jpg

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13

hi man, this is BP lv, iìm quite sure.... i can post more pics of it from various Td.. i find it from the "E" on print and crystal with oblivious lec, tipical by BP.
the proce is 220$ 2836 from Sead

Fiveostang

6/11/12
hi man, this is BP lv, iìm quite sure.... i can post more pics of it from various Td.. i find it from the "E" on print and crystal with oblivious lec, tipical by BP.
the proce is 220$ 2836 from Sead

The CGs look right the dial looks right. The lume on mine sux so It makes sense. Now I need to do some research on the crystal because that lec has to go it's driving me nuts lol I posted a couple of pictures of the movement in another thread and someone said it was a Swiss movement. I got the watch as Swiss stated so I'm hoping it really is Swiss. Now I need to read and read and read and hopefully start picking up parts.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
if the case is bp/noob there is not way to mount other crystal.. the better way would bee "clarck" but i read more and more and this not fit on ....

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I'm not sure it's the same as Sead has listed. The dial seems different. Look at the "f" in ft. The bottom of the F falls in the middle of the "v" in superlative. With Noob, TC and Seads fall to the right side on the "v". This thing has me confused but that's easy to do. Lol

Man I'm starting to sound like Live1 or Arcadia. Just kidding guys!

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
arcadia was banned too ??? noo pls i have to buy from arcadiaaa!!:thud:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'm 99% sure that's a gen older ETA movement which would point towards BP factory. They are known to use a lot of old ETA movements lately.