• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Why not just provide a few documents to TB to clear your name?? If this is all a big mistake then make it right, shut us up, and show us all you did nothing wrong.

Denis, it just doesn't look good for you avoiding all the important questions and not providing any documentation, your making yourself look guilty. Come on common sense would tell an idiot your story is horse shit.

I'm all for full disclosure, but asking for hospital records, its a little much. Even the government needs to go through hoops to get those. He should get Ryan his money back, and I think it should end there.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Why not just provide a few documents to TB to clear your name?? If this is all a big mistake then make it right, shut us up, and show us all you did nothing wrong.

Denis, it just doesn't look good for you avoiding all the important questions and not providing any documentation, your making yourself look guilty. Come on common sense would tell an idiot your story is horse shit.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
There was no reason why this issue between Denis and the TD needed to be posted on the forum in the first place, at leafs not before some time was spent trying to fully understand the issue.

If a TD contacts forum admin abut an issue with a member, then there is a lot that can be done by admin to investigate, understand the issue and try and resolve it prior to making it public. Making something like this public is probably the right course of action when it affects other members.

With respect to concerns over M2M trades in progress with that member, the member's account could have been suspended until the issue was resolved and an alert posted for members who were in transactions with that person to contact admin via PM.

Just not sure why the issue between Denis and the TD had to be made public.

N.

If this happens again, we will take the same actions Niko. So don't be surprised.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
plead-the-fifth.jpg

09187c4b3ccfd4394cc876e79257d3bb6e81fa74873a3a3450a0345bc22f0cd6.jpg

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
I think our best course of action is to eat Bacon.. Copious amounts of Bacon. All will be well.

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Is this necessary anymore? Denis has been publicly beaten here and is admittedly here to right any wrongs. Whatever any of us believe as the circumstances is irrelevant. Wanting to see more documents is just bitchie gossip that should be reserved for the blue hairs at the beauty parlor.

I think the dude just wants to end it and as long as Ryan gets his money back, its over. Before, no one had a choice but speculate because there was silence, now we at least know Denis is correcting the issue.

Again, if you want to take this over to the "I am sherlock frickin Holmes" forum, that would be great, as this is the rep watch forum...The rest of the detective work is just trying to beat a dead horse at this point. Not cool at this point!

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Look at that.. A Vicious wild Bobcat is tamed by the almighty power of bacon. A forum dispute is no match!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Is this necessary anymore? Denis has been publicly beaten here and is admittedly here to right any wrongs. Whatever any of us believe as the circumstances is irrelevant. Wanting to see more documents is just bitchie gossip that should be reserved for the blue hairs at the beauty parlor.

I think the dude just wants to end it and as long as Ryan gets his money back, its over. Before, no one had a choice but speculate because there was silence, now we at least know Denis is correcting the issue.

Again, if you want to take this over to the "I am sherlock frickin Holmes" forum, that would be great, as this is the rep watch forum...The rest of the detective work is just trying to beat a dead horse at this point. Not cool at this point!

Sorry to upset you, but this is how things happen here. It will be the same in the future. Please don't be alarmed again if it does. :)

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Sorry to upset you, but this is how things happen here. It will be the same in the future. Please don't be alarmed again if it does. :)

You took the right action. I agree. Note my use of the word "took" (past tense)...

And...

You "got your man" right?

This all started to correct an issue with getting Ryan his money back, right?

Your action got the desired result. Right?

Looks like corrective action has been put in motion. Right?

So, now you need to continue investigating what? You need more documentation for what?

If Denis wants to win people back and such, that's on him if he so chooses, but the way I see it, justice has been served, pending the finality of the chargeback reversal. Right? So, why are we debating this?

Or, just admit you enjoy the drama. No need to pretend this is the good of the forum, other than "watch a car wreck" entertainment at this point...

DoubleWristed

24/5/12
Can't say enough about how impressive the mods are on this forum. They respect everyone despite having to handle a lot of BS. Not only are they professional in the thorough way they handle things but they have the patience to explain why to those who question them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Damn, this story is so bad it must be true, there's no way you can make up something like this and think it's gonna hold.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Sheriff you forget what people want to know the most. Why did he do it? Whether you think it is relevant or not they want to know. The mods aren't going to sweep it under the rug.

i can see why Denis would get offended and leave if he was innocent. But to clear his name wouldn't he say here is my redacted hospital admittance documentation or here is something else documentation wise?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I love this place...

Me too...there is just enough disfunction that gives is that warm homey feeling.

I really don't like to see anybody get hurt, valued members, dealers or anyone for that matter but hopefully some good can come after all is said and done. Fingers crossed for all parties involved here.

What is that, Bacon salad??? :D