• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I thought after our discussions via PM after 1680 Thread.... You would have had a better understanding of me and who I am.
I guess assumptions make and ass out of you and me.

I read this thread from top to bottom.... dude... I am shaking.

i just really can't believe it.

I can understand some people giving feedback about me, or even slandering me.... but some of the shit that was said was FOUL beyond belief.
And for TB to threaten me with "Family Information" ?!?!?!?!?! are you serious man?

WOW is the only word to describe this shit.

Denis, there have been plenty of other threads about scams where family information came into play. All the signs pointed to a scam. There's no use in leaving over this.

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
Why would it be "Dissatisfied" as the reason? Wouldn't it be Stolen CC?

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
R2, agree.

Others asking why would Denis send the watch to the buyer?? Easy, it was about him getting $$$$, not hard to understand. Denis did a charge back on the dealer (so he already had the watches and the funds), he then tries to sell the watches and does sell one. He wants to send the buyer the watch to avoid him getting a charge back. It always all about the $$$, duh.

Denis, I don't want to add to your stress but the above pic proves nothing other then you did a charge back. Is there something I'm missing here??

Good ol' sub.

I take it you want blood samples and X-rays to prove shit.
Go start another thread calling for it.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Def old school Darkside shite right here...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Denis, I was just answering the question of why you would send the watch as a hypothetical.

Look, all of us were shocked by this me included. There's no mention of me calling you a dick or accusing you of anything. No one knows for sure what happened except you. Come on you can see how this looks. Just answer some questions and fix all this shit and every thing will be good.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
What an unexpected twist of the plot! Denis resurrected from the (socially) dead and surely a lot of very red cheeks abound - mine included (and I don't even know the guy). I foresee an abundance of verbal tap-dancing and excuses. Hopefully.

And then there will be much rejoicing....

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
wallet gets stolen. quick change registration email address on replica watch forums....

I don't understand that at all.

Luthier

30/9/09
Did anyone had a thought - why a well respected member, who built his top reputation for years, and by thousands of valuable posts, who bought and sold many dozens of watches, suddenly, out of the blue, became a scammer? Somebody said here - "Anyone could go rogue". BULLSHIT. Honest people wouldn't. I didn't post anything here, because I smell - something wrong here. I communicated with Denis for a long time, and I couldn't believe he did it.
Denis... If you'd read it - please, except sincere apologies from all the members, who feel guilty. I don't have rights to speak for everyone, but I'm sure there's many, who would like to apologize.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Denis, Let's get Ryan taken care of really quick, even if Dad has to do it. Can we agree to that please? Sorry you got hurt but we need to get Ryan his money.

Did anyone had a thought - why a well respected member, who built his top reputation for years, and by thousands of valuable posts, who bought and sold many dozens of watches, suddenly, out of the blue, became a scammer? Somebody said here - "Anyone could go rogue". BULLSHIT. Honest people wouldn't. I didn't post anything here, because I smell - something wrong here. I communicated with Denis for a long time, and I couldn't believe he did it.
Denis... If you'd read it - please, except sincere apologies from all the members, who feel guilty. I don't have rights to speak for everyone, but I'm sure there's many, who would like to apologize.

With all due respect, I have been in these fora a long time and I have seen some really weird stuff go down from people I thought would have our back. I could draw up a list but I don't need to. So no, I am not surprised either way tbh. You have your opinion, I have mine. Glad he is alright. Had this happen to me, Ryan would have his money back, I'd be telling everyone here "I" was sorry how this went down and that it was a misunderstanding. Then George, I'd be right behind you with the sorry's.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
All do respect Luth...It's happened here MANY times.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I don't mean to be a dick, but if I loose my wallet I cancel the cards. Not do a charge back saying I'm dissatisfied. It's a legit question...

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
huh? so it's over....forgotten? even if the story dennis tells is true, and that is infact a horrible story, with friends turning their backs, then I still think there are some loose ends. surely Dennis can see what I'm talking about.

being a firm member here in good standing for years only gives more reason forhim to understand where we are comming from.

the forum is not about the tight core of peeps only. not only! the forum has to look out for all the members, and that means even if a core member looks like he's talking the wrong direction, then even he can be asked to explain himself.
in this case there are still a few mysteries, so let's expect a little tolerance from our friend Dennis and let him answer these questions, and let's take it from there.

there's nothing I want more than for all of this to be a misunderstanding, but if members see this case being dismissed by the pure statement of the main caracter in the plot, then I'm sure we will have to lend our ears to a pile of stories about other less core members who weren't let off the hook that easy.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Well, I'll stand my my one and only post in this thread:

keep-calm-and-trust-no-one-73.png

And a work of advice for Dennis; you can take it or leave it.

Get down off your high horse and explain to us what happened. Then either rejoin the group or move on. Why should anyone think that you weren't scamming after reading the details that were known at the time. Someone does a huge charge back and then disappears? And now you're the aggrieved party? You need to start looking at this situation from the other side of the fence.

There's still a lot of unanswered and strange goings on with this whole situation.

D

d4m.test

I don't think it's forgotten, but for now let's focus on getting the TD their money back.

Remember, it's rape, pillage then burn. Never do that out of order. ;)

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I can see why Denis would be angry, let's just give him some time to cool off and make right with the TD

Luthier

30/9/09
Well, I'll stand my my one and only post in this thread:

keep-calm-and-trust-no-one-73.png

And a work of advice for Dennis; you can take it or leave it.

Get down off your high horse and explain to us what happened. Then either rejoin the group or move on. Why should anyone think that you weren't scamming after reading the details that were known at the time. Someone does a huge charge back and then disappears? And now you're the aggrieved party? You need to start looking at this situation from the other side of the fence.

There's still a lot of unanswered and strange goings on with this whole situation.

B., we're not a best friends, and we bite each other quite often, BUT, I would trust my life to you. There's such a word - "TRUST". Ever heard?
;)

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
B., we're not a best friends, and we bite each other quite often, BUT, I would trust my life to you. There's such a word - "TRUST". Ever heard?
;)

trust is good. I trust many people here for my own part, but as a team of admins and mods, how canwe utilize your trust in dennis with Ryans money? I see your point. it sucks that a situation has arisen where we have to deal a old member the "suspect card"

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Sorry Luth...you know not what you speak. This is tiny compared to past infractions, but that's not really relevant to what's doing here, so I am backing away from the keyboard and hope for the best in this situation.