• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
didnt an admin pull an even bigger one? i forgot the name, i only read stories :p

D

d4m.test

...so I am backing away from the keyboard and hope for the best in this situation.

Good advice. I'm going to resist the temptation to check this thread every 10 minutes. lol. It's great that Denis is communicating. Hope the board gets this resolved.

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Denis, Let's get Ryan taken care of really quick, even if Dad has to do it. Can we agree to that please? Sorry you got hurt but we need to get Ryan his money.

With all due respect, I have been in these fora a long time and I have seen some really weird stuff go down from people I thought would have our back. I could draw up a list but I don't need to. So no, I am not surprised either way tbh. You have your opinion, I have mine. Glad he is alright. Had this happen to me, Ryan would have his money back, I'd be telling everyone here "I" was sorry how this went down and that it was a misunderstanding. Then George, I'd be right behind you with the sorry's.

I am sorry for what happened.
I don't think what was done was right. But I was shocked at the acquisitions and that is why I came storming in.

I am by no means on a "high horse" I feel like shit, drowsy from the pills and sore.

Why Dad canceled all my social accounts? because my dad is the one guy who looks out for me. and the people that stole from me where my:friends" he blocked anyone he didn't know.

After coming home and reading this I spoke with AMEX and told them it was all mistake, closed the chargeback and they assured me that I did not need do anything else as far as pay pal.
There were no other charges on my Amex, that is why you don't see anything else.

that being said, I also hope Ryan gets his money back.

I don't except apologies from ou guys either. but I was just shocked read all this... would I have participated in slandering another member? maybe, mam not.

Idk. I'm trying to make sense of this.

Why the charge back says dissatisfied with charge back?
My dad has been in the US for 10 years, and has a bad accent. misunderstanding... interpitations...wtf ever. idk.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I had my card stolen once. I had the card company close the card, I didn't have to manually do chargebacks for anything.
as for hoping ryan will get his money back, I would think that amex and PP are trustworthy enough to conclude that this money will eventualy end up in either his account or yours. no need to hope.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
B., we're not a best friends, and we bite each other quite often, BUT, I would trust my life to you. There's such a word - "TRUST". Ever heard?
;)

Thanks Luthier, I'm sure you know my photo was partly in jest. There's lot's of people on this and the other forums that I would trust, obviously including you. But unfortunately it's a rather small percentage of the total membership and that trust has been shaken quite a bit more in the last few months as more and more scammers seem to be showing up. (And no Dennis, I'm not speaking of you.)

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
There was no reason why this issue between Denis and the TD needed to be posted on the forum in the first place, at leafs not before some time was spent trying to fully understand the issue.

If a TD contacts forum admin abut an issue with a member, then there is a lot that can be done by admin to investigate, understand the issue and try and resolve it prior to making it public. Making something like this public is probably the right course of action when it affects other members.

With respect to concerns over M2M trades in progress with that member, the member's account could have been suspended until the issue was resolved and an alert posted for members who were in transactions with that person to contact admin via PM.

Just not sure why the issue between Denis and the TD had to be made public.

N.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
trk, I agree and I would think these things would be obvious but I'm gonna say it anyway.

Denis, I also have someone very close to me who I have no doubt will take care of everything for me when the worst happens. But I also know when I get mugged and butt raped that I won't be placing disputes on my accounts, I would call them in as stolen (there's a huge difference there between lost and stolen or a dispute of a charge), next unless you dad is connected to your CC they ain't gonna do shit without talking to you. Just imagine how many ex wives or jilted lovers would be canceling peoples CC and F'ing up their lives to get back at someone. Lastly that person (who is so close to me that I trust them with my life) by no means is gonna be worried about F'ing Facebook, Twatter, and definitely not some replica forum and run around the web changing all my contacts, emails, passwords, and selectively blocking others.

Look, this whole thing is F'ed up and I hope I'm wrong cause I like you, just straighten it all up.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Maybe his Dad thought the charge was unauthorized...And asked to charge it back.

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
If that's what happened, very sorry to hear. Don't get mad at RWI though. I understand your dad cancelling credit cards and bank cards, but changing usernames on Instagram / Facebook / RWI and deleting only certain Instagram followers? That doesn't make any sense to me after a stolen wallet. Those things aren't even related. RWI did the right thing given the truly weird circumstances. It's too bad your dad didn't email someone telling them what happened while accessing all your emails and social media accounts.

I hope Ryan gets his money back after the CC dispute has been closed. Was that the only one transaction disputed? I only see one.

And the plot thickens :popcorn:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Thanks Luthier, I'm sure you know my photo was partly in jest. There's lot's of people on this and the other forums that I would trust, obviously including you. But unfortunately it's a rather small percentage of the total membership and that trust has been shaken quite a bit more in the last few months as more and more scammers seem to be showing up. (And no Dennis, I'm not speaking of you.)
Never seen your photo, B., maybe, that's why I trust you.
:rofl:
But even your nick remind me of KGB Major Mr.Karev, who caused quite substantial physical pain to me in my youth.
:D
Anyway... Can we close this topic about Denis now?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Denis the scammer did make it right...

After being robbed and beaten, then hospitalized for a week.

Surly you have a police report for the robbery and discharge papers from the hospital showing your week long stay.

My best friend (my dad), canceled all my credit cards, my social accounts, email accounts and put everything on hold for me. Including changing my email address on RWI and filing several disputes on my AMEX, Chase and Discover cards.

You said there was only one charge on your AMEX card (you know the one to Ryan). So now its many, which is it??

All which were used shortly after being stolen from me to make purchases over the Internet, @ gas stations and of all places Walmart.

Since your up to posting copies could you please provide those other disputes also.

The measly $2010 dollars that made Ryan shit himself are nothing compared to the rest of the shit storm that some **** heads have caused to my credit.

Your credit will be fine once you provide a police report to them and show it wasn't you charging all those items to your cards.

Idk what else to say... The one moment in my life where I truly am speechless.

I would think you'd have a lot to say.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Great Denis is here!
I was afraid that something like this happened !
Good to know your alive!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Denis I'm not sorry for anything, my job is to protect the forum and that is what I did.

Methinks you doth protest a little too much. You have been here long enough to know how bad this looks/looked. You vanished entirely, went dark to the extent of banning your friends from social media. Your dad has all your passwords does he? Including your RWI one to change your email address here? I don't understand this, you are in hospital yet your dad thinks to change the email on a forum account? Why? Why would he have pulled your RWI sales pics down from Image Shack? I don't know about you but if my son was in hospital after a bashing I can think of many more important things I would be doing than trolling thru his hosting account pulling down select pictures.

I am also wondering about my "threats" to your parents, I have not been in touch with your parents so I have no idea what you are talking about. I would not threaten your parents altho I certainly intended to contact them in regards to this, I still may. On the other hand, you have just made what appears to be a direct threat to my person, I don't like that and I suggest you withdraw it promptly.

that being said, I also hope Ryan gets his money back.
You hope?????? By god young man he will and you will make doubly sure of it, is that clear?

Why would it be "Dissatisfied" as the reason? Wouldn't it be Stolen CC?

I don't mean to be a dick, but if I loose my wallet I cancel the cards. Not do a charge back saying I'm dissatisfied. It's a legit question...
Exactly. Your farther managed to navigate his way thru your social media sites, pull everything watch related and change your email here (why I still have NFI) but could not differentiate between a stolen card and a charge back? Not sure how he would do that anyway, only the cardholder can do that. If they have a police report they will suspend the card but not do chargebacks unless they talk to you.

I also a puzzled by the fact that at first you claim there was one chargeback and in a separate post tell us there were several, which is it?

I have said several times since this began that I hope there is a reasonable explanation for all of this and I still hope there is one. I suggest you take some advice from Sub up there as well as ensuring the TD gets his monies back promptly.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Denis I don't know you, in fact I've never spoke with you on this forum. You don't owe me anything. And you don't owe the average member anything.

At the very least you owe Ryan and tb an explanation other than a long winded story. Your story doesn't add up. If you were admitted to the hospital then provide them a report. If you filed a credit card claim provide them a report. If you had no other credit card transactions then provide them a copy of your statement. If 2k is nothing to you wire transfer Ryan his money. How did the guy get that watch? Did the thief send it to him?

Just so everyone is clear you don't need to file a police report to get a refund from your credit card company. It's not your money so doing a charge back or dispute on one single transaction or each transaction doesn't make sense either if the entire card was compromised. It's not necessary. Especially with Amex.

the simplest story is usually the one that is the truth. Let me ask you what kind of thief steals your credit cards then finds Ryan's website and buys watches? If it was your friends provide tb the name of your friends. If it was a forum member provide his or her name to tb.

I hope everything works out for you in any event, irl i would pick a new group of friends if I were you. This usually happens to drug dealers not people who deal with replica watches.

best regards

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
TB,

I read Ryans PM to me that he had issued a refund... i did not receive a refund from him and can provide you records if you need them.

As far as the other chargebacks on my other cards... They have absolutely nothing to do with any TD or any rep community.

Or how my hospital records/police reports are necessary for me to prove anything.

According to you and the rest of the members nothing I say makes sense anyways.

I didn't come back to save my reputation after reading all the comments.

I am here to clear the chargeback.

Amex told me that the dispute is closed and that they will notify Paypal.

So, I never received any funds from this charge back, I simply canceled what was active.

As it is your intention for Ryan to get his money back, I have done what I needed to do.

As I said again, TD is getting his money back.

The whole idea of even bringing my family into this is quite disturbing and has left a foul taste in my mouth.

To avoid any other unnecessary comments from anyone, I will see this through until it is confirmed that Ryan has received his funds.

After that we can part ways.

To you they may not have seemed like threats, but to me it did.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
After that we can part ways. @Denisspa.

I really hate to hear this? I really do!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Why not just provide a few documents to TB to clear your name?? If this is all a big mistake then make it right, shut us up, and show us all you did nothing wrong.

Denis, it just doesn't look good for you avoiding all the important questions and not providing any documentation, your making yourself look guilty. Come on common sense would tell an idiot your story is horse shit.