• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Shylock Eins

Respected Member
3/2/16
fcbd6a47a0d741541cc665bfec34f968.plist

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
lEjb2.jpg

Noob V3 + ARF Dial + CF Bezel

*Realize lume is much brighter on the Noob hands vs ARF dial.

Last edited:

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
Noob V3 + ARF Dial + CF Bezel

*Realize lume is much brighter on the Noob hands vs ARF dial.

I have 2 Noob Daytonas with ARF dials and in daytime you can see that the lume is also a different colour between the hands and the dial.

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
Nice! Pics for sharing and reference?

It's hard to see in pictures but the lume on the Noob hands is a bit darker in daylight then the lume on the ARF hour markers. I didn't really notice it until the 116500 arrived last week. Then I took a closer look at my 116520 and also saw the difference. It's one of those things that if you don't know then you won't see it but now I know I always see it. Take a closer look at your watch and you will see the difference haha

I also notice the white of the ARF dial is a bit towards the warm tone of the spectrum compared to the stock Noob 116500 I used to have which is more of a cool tone. But the quality of the ARF dial is a lot nicer then the Noob. Before I was one of those that thought Noob dial is good enough because everything is so small and it's hard to see anyways. But seeing the ARF dial in person it just different in a nice way.

I just uploaded a better picture of the lume colour from my phone and I can clearly see the difference on my phone but on not really a much difference on my laptop

xxbb.jpg

Last edited: