• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

shadys

Known Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
8/6/20
Lets try this one then, where do you see a difference :)

Black dial is franken and probably a v1 case. Clean bezel looks very similar under lightings like in the photo. I’ll say it’s a gen bezel but in real life clean bezel under dim lightings will be a tell. And a gen dial on the left;)

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Pushers are gen on the Franken :)

On the left one pusher aren’t gen imho mate, it’s pretty easy to see from picture that you have posted that theet are smooth on clean and are sharp on gen. other than this the theet are polished like hell on clean (on all clean daytonas) and have more satin finish on the gen. This thing make that clean pusher appears a bit small compared to genuine.

Other than this Clean case doesn’t accept gen pusher buttons.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Black dial is franken and probably a v1 case. Clean bezel looks very similar under lightings like in the photo. I’ll say it’s a gen bezel but in real life clean bezel under dim lightings will be a tell. And a gen dial on the left;)
Black is Franken, the case is gen :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
On the left one pusher aren’t gen imho mate, it’s pretty easy to see from picture that you have posted that theet are smooth on clean and are sharp on gen. other than this the theet are polished like hell on clean (on all clean daytonas) and have more satin finish on the gen. This thing make that clean pusher appears a bit small compared to genuine.

Other than this Clean case doesn’t accept gen pusher buttons.
Pushers are gen :) And you are correct, that's why we had to cut new treads in the CF case, to accept the gen pushers :)

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’ll take it over any of my recent BTFs.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
I thought the AR crystal in the Clean took care of the blue hue, but now that I have a BTF next to it, it’s like night and day.

Has anyone actually succeeded in removing the blue hue from a clean dial with a deep crystal?

@Storm. I thought the BTF dial was in second place but I’m not so sure anymore…

HnSmiF.jpeg

HnSac5.jpeg