• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Jesus you and your absolutely beautiful Daytona pieces. Even though I have a gorgeous cf panda stock but with a deep xtal. I’m contemplating on buying another Daytona to add to my collection and you my friend, do not make it any easier for me to hold out 🤣🤣🤣
Now what is this model and is it a Franken or stock from a TD.
Thanks.

Reactions: Hasslebank

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’m putting my dial into a 116509 and having it WG plated, but that looks damn good with the ceramic bezel….

Reactions: daytonadude

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Jesus you and your absolutely beautiful Daytona pieces. Even though I have a gorgeous cf panda stock but with a deep xtal. I’m contemplating on buying another Daytona to add to my collection and you my friend, do not make it any easier for me to hold out 🤣🤣🤣
Now what is this model and is it a Franken or stock from a TD.
Thanks.
Its a custom build mate.
Btf 520 base, custom aventurine dial swap, clean racing hands upgrade and deep xtal.as a must for any spectacular dial full enjoy :D

Reactions: Stott

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Its a custom build mate.
Btf 520 base, custom aventurine dial swap, clean racing hands upgrade and deep xtal.as a must for any spectacular dial full enjoy :D
I won’t ask how much that set you back 😂

But if you ever want to sell it, I’ll take first dibs on it.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
So the general understanding is WG tungsten won’t be platable? So it’s either weight or accurate color when it comes to those models?

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Why BTF doesn’t produce the 116520? They have a good black dial with diamond index already done! :-(

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Let’s see who gets this one right. Gen vs Franken CF :)

Gen is left or right?

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Why BTF doesn’t produce the 116520? They have a good black dial with diamond index already done! :-(
Let’s see who gets this one right. Gen vs Franken CF :)

Gen is left or right?

Gen on right, it’s pretty easily to tell from crown guards, too shiny and smooth pushers theets, and from bezel number color

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
On the pictures the difference arent that noticeable in my opinion. But in real life they are. Especially on the bracelet finish and on the bezel (the rep looks awefull)

For any franken I would add a gen bezel, bracelet and crown.

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

Gen on right, it’s pretty easily to tell from crown guards, too shiny and smooth pushers theets, and from bezel number color
Pushers are gen on the Franken :)

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
On the pictures the difference arent that noticeable in my opinion. But in real life they are. Especially on the bracelet finish and on the bezel (the rep looks awefull)

For any franken I would add a gen bezel, bracelet and crown.
Bracelet is rebrushed. No difference there except Gen is smoother because of wear.