• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
How is the deep crystal comparing to your gen? Is it more clear than gen ? because it is full ar
I also have a gen black dial 116500 circa 2020. My Deep crystal is clearer than my gen, but supposedly Rolex updated the crystal in later Daytonas. At least that’s what someone here said when I posted about it.

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Have forget, it’s a full platinum case and band, not original but not so bad 😊 dial is not as good, would upgrade this one dial/movement with most gen parts and should be good.

gpvecchi

4/7/12
Are you sure? But the other guy on the internet said so!!
No need to be sarcastic, fisrt of all nobody asked for your opinion, furthermore it's a completely useless comment.

What I meant, is that probably reps are just assembly of parts of some different producer, and perhaps a Noob dial finished in a Clean watch.
I'm sure about the O issue as everybody was obsessed about this, now nobody even notice it.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
No need to be sarcastic, fisrt of all nobody asked for your opinion, furthermore it's a completely useless comment.

What I meant, is that probably reps are just assembly of parts of some different producer, and perhaps a Noob dial finished in a Clean watch.
I'm sure about the O issue as everybody was obsessed about this, now nobody even notice it.
LOL it’s the internet.

No one asked for your opinion about the dial and yet you felt entitled to give it. Pretty sure I feel comfortable doing the same.

Try not to take the internet so seriously.