• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current shipping status and times

CartierWristPatek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/22
Ahh damn. Sorry bro… I’m assuming Ryan emailed you to let you know? I haven’t heard word yet regarding my package.
Yes, however I’m a bit fortunate.
I have a very close friend that lives about 15 mins away from me and he was kind enough to let me use his address, name and phone number for the new shipping details.
So hopefully Ryan can process this replacement and get it out soon as possible so we can try this again.

Reactions: Sagaji1

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I told you, sorry Bro. Request a refund. If I were you I’ll wait a few months to order anything, just in case your name or an address similar to yours doesn’t get flagged. Just my personal opinion.
Well he’s never ordered anything like this before or even overseas if that matter.
It would be hard to believe a complete diff address name and phone number would get flagged again.
But I guess anything is possible.
Seems this type of stuff is becoming harder and harder to order overseas.
Unfortunate.

Reactions: jped337717

jped337717

15/8/21
Well he’s never ordered anything like this before or even overseas if that matter.
It would be hard to believe a complete diff address name and phone number would get flagged again.
But I guess anything is possible.
Seems this type of stuff is becoming harder and harder to order overseas.
Unfortunate.
Any update on your order?
I just placed an order with a different address. We’ll see what happens.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
Uh, I’m getting QC Pics in a few days, I just got an email back from Ryan.
So we will see how it goes.
I have faith this time around.
Mines still stuck in a US warehouse. Ryan mentioned it passed through customs. Seems crazy that it’s been stuck in this warehouse since Nov 14ish. I’m hoping I don’t get an email in the next week or so, saying it’s lost or suddenly confiscated by customs.

Reactions: CartierWristPatek

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Mines still stuck in a US warehouse. Ryan mentioned it passed through customs. Seems crazy that it’s been stuck in this warehouse since Nov 14ish. I’m hoping I don’t get an email in the next week or so, saying it’s lost or suddenly confiscated by customs.
Not for nothing, that’s exactly what happened to me and someone else here on this thread.
Fingers crossed for you bud.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Well guys.. replacement has been shipped today (Monday, December 5th)
Seems they used a slightly different shipping method.
This appeals good news imo.

Just a quick update.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
Well guys.. replacement has been shipped today (Monday, December 5th)
Seems they used a slightly different shipping method.
This appeals good news imo.

Just a quick update.
Hope you get it. Yea this process is driving me nuts. First purchase from Intime. I find myself constantly checking my inbox and spam, and refreshing USPS tracker, and this forum every day. Going on 7 weeks now.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Hope you get it. Yea this process is driving me nuts. First purchase from Intime. I find myself constantly checking my inbox and spam, and refreshing USPS tracker, and this forum every day. Going on 7 weeks now.
Was like this as well at very first because of the excitement.
But then I got used to the wait and the days would just pass normally.

jped337717

15/8/21
Was like this as well at very first because of the excitement.
But then I got used to the wait and the days would just pass normally.
After my watch was seized last month. I placed an order for another watch on Nov.28, 2022 with a different address, the watch arrived today 12/14/2022 to the CONUS.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
After my watch was seized last month. I placed an order for another watch on Nov.28, 2022 with a different address, the watch arrived today 12/14/2022 to the CONUS.
That’s awesome. Still waiting in mind. Ordered Oct 18 from Intime. The second tracking number has stayed same status for over a month (label created, not yet in system).

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
They shipped my two replacement’s via DHL Commerce (which seems like a way better shipping method/company then previous) on December 5th
And I got an update today and it looks like the package is making frequent updates.. looks like it’s in the states or it’s about to arrive into the states I can’t really tell with the way they do the shipping.
But looks like mine is finally arriving.
Will keep you guys posted when it gets delivered to my buddy’s house.

butterytempo

Looking Around
19/12/22
United States
That’s awesome. Still waiting in mind. Ordered Oct 18 from Intime. The second tracking number has stayed same status for over a month (label created, not yet in system).
Same here, ordered 10/10, shipped 10/19, second tracking number still says “label created, not yet in system.”

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Well guys.
Great news
My watches have finally arrived.
In perfect working order took about 8 days. (DHL commerce) looks like the way to go… they need to start using this method more often
Very happy with the purchase.
Will be back again at some point to purchase a Daytona super clone when the time is right.
I hope everybody here that’s still waiting gets their watches!
Ryan got me right with the replacement so shoutout to him.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
Well guys.
Great news
My watches have finally arrived.
In perfect working order took about 8 days. (DHL commerce) looks like the way to go… they need to start using this method more often
Very happy with the purchase.
Will be back again at some point to purchase a Daytona super clone when the time is right.
I hope everybody here that’s still waiting gets their watches!
Ryan got me right with the replacement so shoutout to him.
Did you request to have it mailed via DHL? I’m being sent a replacement bc the original watch is still stuck in a US warehouse for almost two months. I asked about an alternate shipping method but Ryan said they must use USPS due to safety reasons. Thanks.

Reactions: MichaelNunz

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Did you request to have it mailed via DHL? I’m being sent a replacement bc the original watch is still stuck in a US warehouse for almost two months. I asked about an alternate shipping method but Ryan said they must use USPS due to safety reasons. Thanks.
Nope, I have no idea why it was sent this was (but I’m not complaining) lol I’m about to make a new order with Ryan soon, on a Daytona 116500 Panda, and another Patek (because I’m loving this one I got currently)

MichaelNunz

ALWAYS On Time
Supporter
Certified
27/12/22
Philadelphia
Hello, For some reason now you dont get to track your order until arrives to the USA. I ordered mine and I only got that a label was created in NJ, a month later it started moving when it arrived to the US.
I believe I’m having the same thing happen with my order. I’m waiting on a “speedy ties” Alaska proj III with the white dials. Tracking just says enroute to DHL e-commerce Bensenville… Ryan and Intime have been great though. It was my first time ordering with them. They were patient with my questions and even got me my QC Christmas Day ah.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I believe I’m having the same thing happen with my order. I’m waiting on a “speedy ties” Alaska proj III with the white dials. Tracking just says enroute to DHL e-commerce Bensenville… Ryan and Intime have been great though. It was my first time ordering with them. They were patient with my questions and even got me my QC Christmas Day ah.
DHL e-commerce is pretty fast got to me in like 8-9 when they shipped my replacement units.
I’m praying that’s what they use to ship for my new upcoming order I just placed with Ryan.

Very happy with previous purchase watches came out amazing, fully functional.

Reactions: MichaelNunz