• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current shipping status and times

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
I have had good experience in the past working with Intime as recently as this Feb. Ordered and paid on April 26, usual process ensued with QC and such. As of today I still dont have any movement on tracking and says Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item. Last one was in my hands about 11 days from tracking, not so much this time. Im not worried but I think people might have to modify expectations on shipping times during this Covid stretch over there. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolexmike69

jped337717

15/8/21
Hello, For some reason now you dont get to track your order until arrives to the USA. I ordered mine and I only got that a label was created in NJ, a month later it started moving when it arrived to the US.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Hello, For some reason now you dont get to track your order until arrives to the USA. I ordered mine and I only got that a label was created in NJ, a month later it started moving when it arrived to the US.
It's triangle shipping. TD ships to a 3rd party, who then ships it to you. It seems US Customs has started to scrutinize packages from China a bit more. It's why InTime doesn't use DHL anymore. My current package from them is at 19 days with "label created". We just have to be a bit more patient these days.

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
It would be interesting to see what different times people are experiencing currently. I think your right, we need to change our current expectations; my orders normally get to me within 2-3 weeks, but I have one currently that as of today is 30days on “label created”.

I know it’s going to work out, Ryan has always done great for me, and the one time there was an issue he fixed it without any ask on my side. Just a bit more waiting and patience needed for now.

Hopefully I’ll see movement soon :)

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
It would be interesting to see what different times people are experiencing currently. I think your right, we need to change our current expectations; my orders normally get to me within 2-3 weeks, but I have one currently that as of today is 30days on “label created”.

I know it’s going to work out, Ryan has always done great for me, and the one time there was an issue he fixed it without any ask on my side. Just a bit more waiting and patience needed for now.

Hopefully I’ll see movement soon :)
Yours must be in the same shipment batch as mine and Texas2Tenn. Currently at 30 days with "shipping label created". I'm just trying to forget about it, hopefully they arrive soon. Ryan is the only TD I've used and never had a problem, so fingers crossed.

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
Yours must be in the same shipment batch as mine and Texas2Tenn. Currently at 30 days with "shipping label created". I'm just trying to forget about it, hopefully they arrive soon. Ryan is the only TD I've used and never had a problem, so fingers crossed.

Any movement for you? Nothing yet here, day 35 :)

I’m going to give it through to next week before I see if Ryan can see anything on his side. Past triangular shipping I have seen the tracking update cross countries, and still come fast, so this is my first of nothing - it does help to set my expectations as I’ll be ordering more from Ryan as soon as this one finally arrives :)

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Any movement for you? Nothing yet here, day 35 :)

I’m going to give it through to next week before I see if Ryan can see anything on his side. Past triangular shipping I have seen the tracking update cross countries, and still come fast, so this is my first of nothing - it does help to set my expectations as I’ll be ordering more from Ryan as soon as this one finally arrives :)
Ryan emailed me 2 days ago and informed me that Hong Kong customs had rejected the package and returned them to him. I should have a new tracking number by the weekend.

Reactions: Anakey

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
Ryan emailed me 2 days ago and informed me that Hong Kong customs had rejected the package and returned them to him. I should have a new tracking number by the weekend.
Same for me it looks like - waiting to get new tracking and be reshipped by Ryan, hopefully around this weekend or shortly after.

Rolexmike69

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/4/22
Louisville KY
I ordered and paid for a ZF 126610 on 8/17. I was getting QC pics on my last 2 ordered in 3-4 days max. I haven’t received anything on this one as of today. I guess sometimes things are faster than others.
Patience is a virtue 🤷🏼😊.

Pogranec

Supporter
Certified
9/9/22
It took 2 weeks to get mine (conus)

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Ordered two watches and they shipped on Oct 9th
A Patek Phillipe 5726 (Super Clone)
And a Rolex 116595 Rainbow RG.
Also two boxes to match the corresponding watches.
They said they had separated the shipments so I got two different tracking numbers.
My Patek box came about a week in a half ago.
We are creeping up to 25 days or so for the last shipment and no movement within the tracking.
I emailed them about a week ago, and I believe Ryan had said give it a bit more time it will arrive well it’s about a week later and still no movement.
Feels like the package has gotten lost or has gotten seized.. unfortunate if so.

forced1988

Horology Curious
28/8/14
Netherlands
Also have on order which was shipped on oct 9th with no updates as of now, i've heard of people waiting 6 weeks, so i'll just be patient.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Also have on order which was shipped on oct 9th with no updates as of now, i've heard of people waiting 6 weeks, so i'll just be patient.
Seems like you’re in the same boat as me.
Interesting.. I’ll keep the faith, they haven’t emailed me back saying it’s been seized or sent back yet so that’s a good sign, but if there’s people waiting 6 + weeks I’ll give it the benefit.

forced1988

Horology Curious
28/8/14
Netherlands
Seems like you’re in the same boat as me.
Interesting.. I’ll keep the faith, they haven’t emailed me back saying it’s been seized or sent back yet so that’s a good sign, but if there’s people waiting 6 + weeks I’ll give it the benefit.
If i dont hear anything end of next week im going to email Ryan and see what he thinks

jped337717

15/8/21
I’m on the same boat as you guys. I ordered a watch on Sep. 18 and it says that the item has departed. Ryan says that if I have not received it by Nov. 10 he will ship a free replacement. Ryan is the best.

Rolexmike69

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/4/22
Louisville KY
I’ve received watches from Ryan in as little as 14 days from date of shipping to as long as 8 weeks. The mail there sucks. What I try to remember is if 1 person gets Covid, the shut everything down lol.

Reactions: leonduchateau

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I’ve received watches from Ryan in as little as 14 days from date of shipping to as long as 8 weeks. The mail there sucks. What I try to remember is if 1 person gets Covid, the shut everything down lol.
I got my patek box in about 15 days lol.
Other shipment is lacking as of now.
Just waiting ..