• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current shipping status and times

CartierWristPatek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/22
Mine updated yesterday that it has been processed in export center :) exactly 1 monthy later
It’s been exactly a month or so today for me.
From Oct 9th to Nov. 9th.
I’m gonna keep the faith if y’all’s are updating mine should update fairly soon as well praying.
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Sagaji1

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
It’s been exactly a month or so today for me.
From Oct 9th to Nov. 9th.
I’m gonna keep the faith if y’all’s are updating mine should update fairly soon as well praying.
Thanks for the update.
In same boat. Ordered from Ryan on Oct 19. Royal Oak from ZF. It’s been in Secaucus, NJ for over three weeks. It seems the USPS label was created at that time, and now I’m just waiting for it to arrive to US. Fingers crossed it arrives soon. Not sure if I can select a faster shipping method for the next time I order from Intime06. Ryan is very responsive so that’s awesome.

Reactions: CartierWristPatek

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
In same boat. Ordered from Ryan on Oct 19. Royal Oak from ZF. It’s been in Secaucus, NJ for over three weeks. It seems the USPS label was created at that time, and now I’m just waiting for it to arrive to US. Fingers crossed it arrives soon. Not sure if I can select a faster shipping method for the next time I order from Intime06. Ryan is very responsive so that’s awesome.
Mines in Secaucus as well lol
I’m praying for the best, still nothing has updated yet on my end.

jped337717

15/8/21
I ordered mine on Sept 18, 2022 (53 days as of today) and still nothing.We’ll see what happens. I hope Ryan does the right thing.

This is what he told me 2 weeks ago:

I am following up with you with an update!
The shiping agent informed us that the investigation is still in progress but it should be delivered by November 10th.
If you do not have it by then, we can offer to prepare a free replacement for you.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Regards, Ryan

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I ordered mine on Sept 18, 2022 (53 days as of today) and still nothing.We’ll see what happens. I hope Ryan does the right thing.

This is what he told me 2 weeks ago:

I am following up with you with an update!
The shiping agent informed us that the investigation is still in progress but it should be delivered by November 10th.
If you do not have it by then, we can offer to prepare a free replacement for you.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Regards, Ryan
Damn, I hope something shows up for you.
Mine still hasn’t updated or anything been a month exactly, suppose to get two watches and a box, we’ll see what happens I guess.

Reactions: jped337717

jped337717

15/8/21
Damn, I hope something shows up for you.
Mine still hasn’t updated or anything been a month exactly, suppose to get two watches and a box, we’ll see what happens I guess.
I’ve ordered several watches from Ryan and this never happened to me. The time frame was from 15 to 20 days not freaking almost 60 days, lol. It is what it is.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I’ve ordered several watches from Ryan and this never happened to me. The time frame was from 15 to 20 days not freaking almost 60 days, lol. It is what it is.
Yeah when I bought a AP, and a Hublot from Ryan back in 2015 shipping was via DHL.
And I got them within 3-5 days
This method of shipping is absolutely horrendous the way they do it now.

jped337717

15/8/21
This is what I got from Ryan today:

The shipping agent informed us that this package is neither lost nor seized by customs.

There were some mass checking by customs in the USA which caused delayed of the transit so the package in queue for that processing but once processed, it should be delivered to you.

Best Regards,
Ryan

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22

The shipping agent informed us that this package is neither lost nor seized by customs.

There were some mass checking by customs in the USA which caused delayed of the transit so the package in queue for that processing but once processed, it should be delivered to you.

Best Regards,
Ryan
Interesting… do you think I’m probably dealing with the same thing as well?
I haven’t got a email back from him in close to 7 days now since he said he was gonna have them investigate it and get more details.
I don’t wanna hound him, I’m just trying to stay as patient as I can.

jped337717

15/8/21
Interesting… do you think I’m probably dealing with the same thing as well?
I haven’t got a email back from him in close to 7 days now since he said he was gonna have them investigate it and get more details.
I don’t wanna hound him, I’m just trying to stay as patient as I can.
Probably.. at first he told me that if by Nov.10 I haven’t received it, he was gonna start a free replacement, now he’s saying that there were mass searches in the USA by Customs. I don’t even know what to think. I’ll give him few more weeks and see what happens.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Probably.. at first he told me that if by Nov.10 I haven’t received it, he was gonna start a free replacement, now he’s saying that there were mass searches in the USA by Customs. I don’t even know what to think. I’ll give him few more weeks and see what happens.
Keep me posted please and I’ll do the same.
Hoping I can get a update on mine soon.

jped337717

15/8/21

The shipping agent confirmed that it has been processed through customs. It will receive a new tracking number for the final delivery and we are going to forward it to you as soon as we have it. Thank you!
Best Regards,
Ryan
https://www.intime06.co
IMPORTANT - We have switched to the new domain. WWW.INTIME06.CO
After you place your order, if you do not get an email confirmation of your
order/order status update, please check your SPAM / JUNK folder.

Reactions: Sagaji1

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22

The shipping agent confirmed that it has been processed through customs. It will receive a new tracking number for the final delivery and we are going to forward it to you as soon as we have it. Thank you!
Best Regards,
Ryan
https://www.intime06.co
IMPORTANT - We have switched to the new domain. WWW.INTIME06.CO
After you place your order, if you do not get an email confirmation of your
order/order status update, please check your SPAM / JUNK folder.
I got something similar from Ryan as well about 2 days ago. Here’s what he said:

The shipping agent confirmed that the package is already in the US and will be updated next week. Thank you for your patience!

I didn’t get any update on my tracking still, I don’t know if I’m suppose to get a new tracking or if the old one will be updated.

jped337717

15/8/21
I got something similar from Ryan as well about 2 days ago. Here’s what he said:

The shipping agent confirmed that the package is already in the US and will be updated next week. Thank you for your patience!

I didn’t get any update on my tracking still, I don’t know if I’m suppose to get a new tracking or if the old one will be updated.

jped337717

15/8/21
This is what a got today from Ryan:

Hello again,

I am sorry to inform you but the package has been confirmed seized by customs. Please confirm if we can prepare a free replacement for you. To do so, we would also need a new shipping address following the format below.
My luck lol.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA

Hello again,

I am sorry to inform you but the package has been confirmed seized by customs. Please confirm if we can prepare a free replacement for you. To do so, we would also need a new shipping address following the format below.
My luck lol.
Damn that sucks man. I got a new tracking number for USPS. But the status is “label created, not yet in system”. Hopefully that’s a good sign.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22

Hello again,

My luck lol.
Damn, they said mine should update this week it’s confirmed in the US but nothing still since Oct. 9th don’t know what to say lol
Feel like it should’ve already arrived by now or atleast updated.

jped337717

15/8/21
Damn that sucks man. I got a new tracking number for USPS. But the status is “label created, not yet in system”. Hopefully that’s a good sign.
Ryan said that he would get me a replacement but I needed a new shipping address, lol. I told him to just refund me the money. We’ll see.