• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
I heard from Lucy this week. Apparently there have been more raids last week. Dealers, watchsmiths and postal services raided. I think she is back on board this week trying to reconcile stuff and get back on track……
patience like a glacier is the name of the game here.. lol
Thanks for letting us know. I'm a newbie and it's my first time to order, more than a month (Aug 25) since I gave her my money and haven't received even QC pictures. I've read you have to be patient, but I'm starting to get nervous.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Thanks for letting us know. I'm a newbie and it's my first time to order, more than a month (Aug 25) since I gave her my money and haven't received even QC pictures. I've read you have to be patient, but I'm starting to get nervous.
You'll need to wait a lot longer than 6-8 weeks...... Give it 2-4 months with Lucy, at best.

Reactions: clk168

clk168

20/11/21
You'll need to wait a lot longer than 6-8 weeks...... Give it 2-4 months with Lucy, at best.
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Like I said, I heard one has to be patient. I just didn't expect it to take this long and I was sweating bullets. Not to mention it's my first purchase and I already have a long list of other reps I want to get. Anyway thanks again for helping a newbie to stop freaking out.o_O

renatur

Looking Around
17/2/21
Same for me. I send her the money and she already send me some qc pictures but no answer since then.

clk168

20/11/21
Same for me. I send her the money and she already send me some qc pictures but no answer since then.
At least you got some QC pics. Lucy has not sent me any and still has not replied to my emails.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
That's a shame.
My last communication with her was right before the CHinese holidays between 1st to the 7th. I've emailed her every 4th day since then.
I hope everything is ok.

clk168

20/11/21
That's a shame.
My last communication with her was right before the CHinese holidays between 1st to the 7th. I've emailed her every 4th day since then.
I hope everything is ok.
Has she ever gotten back to you? I've emailed her every Monday since the Chinese holiday, no reply.

Jooc10

17/3/15
@clk168 I am in the same boat as you guys, just waiting too. Don't be alarmed as from experience, Lucy does tend to take a bit longer than usual, so this is normal. I have a few watches with her pending at the moment with her too.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
For those wondering if Lucy is MIA, I got a reply today and she (@truetime168) asked me to post the below to the thread:

"Back to work from 10th after the holiday,
after I back to work,I used a whole week in the market to deal with QC problems of watches,
so I didn't have enough time to reply emails in last week indeed,

but now,from this week,all my work can back to normal,so I can reply emails better already,
I can use more time to reply emails from this week from now,

After back to work from the holiday,I finished all emails from Sep 30th to 11th already,for the emails in last week,I will finish the rest ones within 2~3 days too"

Believe me when I say Lucy tests your patience, even mine, but the end result is worth it imho;)

Hope ya all get the watches you're after asap, but just a final note that it's normally months, not weeks, when purchasing from Lucy, especially when you throw in holidays/personal circumstances, so best of luck.

clk168

20/11/21
@clk168 I am in the same boat as you guys, just waiting too. Don't be alarmed as from experience, Lucy does tend to take a bit longer than usual, so this is normal. I have a few watches with her pending at the moment with her too.
Thank you for your reply. I have read in numerous posts to be patient but I also see other customers of other TDs getting their reps in a month or so. It is my first ever purchase and I hate to be disappointed because I so want to enjoy this hobby. I'm nervous now but I still appreciate your advice.

clk168

20/11/21
For those wondering if Lucy is MIA, I got a reply today and she (@truetime168) asked me to post the below to the thread:

after I back to work,I used a whole week in the market to deal with QC problems of watches,

but now,from this week,all my work can back to normal,so I can reply emails better already,

After back to work from the holiday,I finished all emails from Sep 30th to 11th already,for the emails in last week,I will finish the rest ones within 2~3 days too"

Believe me when I say Lucy tests your patience, even mine, but the end result is worth it imho;)

Hope ya all get the watches you're after asap, but just a final note that it's normally months, not weeks, when purchasing from Lucy, especially when you throw in holidays/personal circumstances, so best of luck.
Thank you so much for sharing this! I check my emails for her reply every day and every day I'm met with disappointment. As a noob purchasing for the first time, I'm starting to freak out. I do hope Lucy replies to my numerous unanswered emails soon. Much appreciated!

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you so much for sharing this! I check my emails for her reply every day and every day I'm met with disappointment. As a noob purchasing for the first time, I'm starting to freak out. I do hope Lucy replies to my numerous unanswered emails soon. Much appreciated!
You'll drive yourself mad checking daily, trust me. Every couple of days, or bi-weekly would be a safe bet. Do not freak out. You will get your watch, it will just take longer than elsewhere

But she has promised to clear the backlog, so I hope she gets back to everyone asap.

Best of luck.

clk168

20/11/21
You'll drive yourself mad checking daily, trust me. Every couple of days, or bi-weekly would be a safe bet. Do not freak out. You will get your watch, it will just take longer than elsewhere

But she has promised to clear the backlog, so I hope she gets back to everyone asap.

Best of luck.
Cheers mate, I do appreciate the reply and advice . Chalk this up to first time jitters. Hope your purchase goes well too!

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Has anyone heard from Lucy yet? Haven't received anything since end of September.

clk168

20/11/21
Has anyone heard from Lucy yet? Haven't received anything since end of September.
She replied to my numerous unanswered emails about two days ago. She also contacted P.DR.D (see above posts). I did notice that the reply/reason she gave P.DR.D was basically cut and paste to me, with additional news about my watch orders. I replied a minute after I got the email, hoping she'd still be online, no reply yet. :/

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
She replied to my numerous unanswered emails about two days ago. She also contacted P.DR.D (see above posts). I did notice that the reply/reason she gave P.DR.D was basically cut and paste to me, with additional news about my watch orders. I replied a minute after I got the email, hoping she'd still be online, no reply yet. :/
Thanks for that mate. Yeah I've been emailing her every 4 days and have heard nothing yet. I'm just wondering if it's just me haha.

clk168

20/11/21
Thanks for that mate. Yeah I've been emailing her every 4 days and have heard nothing yet. I'm just wondering if it's just me haha.
No worries, glad to know I'm not the only one freaking out hehehe.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
No worries, glad to know I'm not the only one freaking out hehehe.
Good news for me.
She replied tonight with my DayDate QCs so hopefully she can ship them out this Friday.
I ordered a Daytona Panda and a Rose gold Daydate off her.

clk168

20/11/21
Good news for me.
She replied tonight with my DayDate QCs so hopefully she can ship them out this Friday.
I ordered a Daytona Panda and a Rose gold Daydate off her.
Happy for you, hope she does the same for me soon. Post a review and pics when you get them!

Alex__adc

Known Member
29/8/15

Nice! Yeah, i continue the trust. Arriving a gift before Chinese new year would be nice : )

• Haha